[Doom Forge] classes

8 posts

Flag Post

which class is the best and does anybody knows if there come more classes to choice from.

Flag Post

Well, hopefully the dev made all classes equal as they SHOULD, and there are only the three classes given at level ten, and http://wiki.doomforge.com/index.php?title=Classes, the best is a personal preference thing.

Flag Post

I guess it is more about how you spend your stats and skills than the choice of class…

Flag Post
Originally posted by habakuck:

I guess it is more about how you spend your stats and skills than the choice of class…

Kinda… I put 2 to stam. and 1 to each other when I level, and so far my character is pretty powerful. But anyway there are different skills between classes, and limitations to some.

Flag Post

I also noticed with the bezerkers dual weilding that two swords of the same level and name color have roughly the same dps of a 2 hand sword of the same level and name color. I am probably overlooking something but, that would mean that a bezercker with two swords is roughly the same as a blademaster with a two handed sword, but the blade master can wear better armor than a bezerker, which would make the blademaster better.

Please tell me if I am making a stupid mistake!

Flag Post

It is roughly true. However zerks have faster attack speed with 2 blades than BM with one 2-handed sword and zerks have slightly better damaging skills.

Flag Post

Each class in turn has it’s weakness to one of the other two classes in turn they also have an advantage over the other. Blademasters 2handed specialt allows them slow big hits. Bersekers Dual weild hitting often looking for crits for better damage. Paladins avoid and asorb damage. It’s all about playstyle mathematics and alot of luck LoL

Flag Post

Was not sure where to post this, but paid for vip and it sent gold to my account instead. can not buy vip with gold on this game? What do I do to get my kreds back? please help