its a bit unrealistic though its not really random in my eyes

the arty strikes come when you have over 5 guys

waves of 6 people come with a proffesional sniper

thats about it oh yea and bunkers and trenches do nothing

what i love to see in mud and blood 3 though

m5a2 carbine-4

increased pyro cost

more ranks

thats about it,just do your best and make the best mud and blood yet!

Flag Post

Presumably by “m5a2” you’re referring to the M1 carbine or its various iterations. And, yes, it would be nice to see it in the next version or a later version of MnB2.

Flag Post

Mud and Blood 3 is going to be set in the medieval times…

Flag Post

There are MANY other threads about Mud and Blood 2 on the forums right now, please post on one of them instead of making an entirely new thread.

Flag Post

I wounder what mud and blood 1 was about.. Was it the same setting as the second one? Oh and I hope the 3rd one wont be the same format cause it would get boring fast.

Flag Post

The developer has stated that Mud and Blood 3 will be in a Medieval setting.

Flag Post

cool game

Flag Post

mud and blood 3 and last stand 3 will be out soon but in mud and blood 3 it will be in medieval times which be real cool and you can get much more units better landscape but in the last stand 3 you can also do a lot more then the last one

Flag Post

Mud and blood 3 will not be out soon.

At this time Urbs is working on a major patch for MnB2, in addition he is translating another game fro french to english.

Once those two projects are done then we might see a MnB3, unless he has other plans.

Flag Post

heres what i dont like about mud and blood.

1. ur guys walk to slow
2.i hate when my whole suad gets bombed
3.i get sick of when a flamthrower dude burns one of my guys, my guy runs around and lights my hole squad on fire
4.bases and sandbag walls are to small.
5.french guys suck
6.medics heal to slow

but other than that its a really good game

Flag Post

I CANT WAIT I HEARD ITS A MEDIEVIL SETTING

Flag Post

Medieval setting for MAB 3 cool

Flag Post

New game NOW

Flag Post

Has the M&B 3 already came somewhere else?
And do I need to take ground or do I ahve to hold as long as I can?

Flag Post

i want there to be mud and blood 3!!!!!!

Flag Post

mud and blood 3 vs last stand 3 who will pwn????dunoo but if mud and blood3 had a zombie mod cooooooool……!!!!
!

Flag Post

Since Mud and Blood 2 is so friggin horrible, then just flipping the game upside down where you defend from the forces coming from the south should make it an awesome game, mirite?

Flag Post

Since MAB2 was soooo awesome, i have high hopes that MAB3 will be even cooler, especialy since it will be held in the midieval times

Flag Post

too bad the next mud and blood will be in a mediavel seeting,cause i will love to see a mud and blood where you can kill zombies!

Flag Post

how do u win in mnb2 i haven’t found that out yet. other than that i love it

Flag Post

lol same raulge it will be ace 2 kill zombiez on mnb3 but mediavel wont be az fun ahh man i wudd want army kind like modern time

Flag Post

who made mud and blood cuz its really good man im addicted to mud and blood 2

Flag Post

hell i love it but if u could make it yourself and still have the game on.

Flag Post

i think in mud and blood 3 you shold have yourself in the game like in mud and blood 2 you get a avetar and you get to make you own name but what is the point of that if you cant fight with yo guy so in mud and blood 3 let your avetar lead the battles with 4 guys also i got some awsome unit ideas like
1.medevil flail
2.year 1600 jannisarry or 1200 year jannisarry (1600 year one got gun and 1200 year one get sword)

Flag Post

i think it should be like warfare 1917