[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] In memory of UMAG.

7 posts

Flag Post

It started out as doomslayer666 and battlecock telling me about this amazing game that was on Kongregate.com. I decided to check it out and I was instantly addicted. I played with doom, battlecock,dthdealer, and agozira, tankilla, abusan, gummysnacks, n4rb, oblivian113, chinablue888, supergoat, zerostarzero,icetiger1914, pwntbyagirl, hooligan1102, xDeta, anycoluor,and Janthepolish. All these great umagers played there hearts out to fight for the top spot on the leader board. Then umag gold was realesed. All stats were reset and everyone had to start over. First agozira and abusan janthepolish gummysnacks and xDeta had quit permanently. Then we had an upcoming allstar, chinablue888 she fought hard until she had became victorious above Dthdealer. Suddenly we saw no more movement of level on her account and she had began to fade from the leaderboards. Thats when I had read on her account she had died that year. Umag was still raging with gamers and full of life though. Thats when the great rivalery of Kong VS. Candy started. That went on for several months until the clans started breaking up when Dth went to candystand, and so did all the other pros. Sir Dth was finally the first to become a three star on umag. He had became the ultamite gamer. He had also said he was leaving umag later on. Then battlecock was left the leader of KONG and he had to become our next three star he worked hard until he had emerged victorious. Finally the rest of the slots on the leaderboards were setting in and everyone on there was three stars. Then Umag started to fade.. Doom quit and so did everyone else including me. Beside Battlecock and a few pros. Now the people on the leader boards are not worthy of being on there! Karson2016, then thiago, Then the greatest of them all Sir DthDealer, neogernman, gusman778, smokster, and lemure. It should be Dthdealer, battlecock, doomslayer666, ZeroStarZero, doomslayer111, and Tankilla.
I love the way umag used to be when it was full of life and everyone got along.
umag is dead and will always be………………………

Flag Post

R.I.P.?

Flag Post

And that’s why you shouldn’t no-life Umag, kids.

Flag Post

it was a golden age. no doubt about it. will umag2 be able to usher in a new age of gold?

Why not just do universal reset of umag1?

Flag Post

Time to make more memories in UMAG2! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomslayer111:

It started out as doomslayer666 and battlecock telling me about this amazing game that was on Kongregate.com. I decided to check it out and I was instantly addicted. I played with doom, battlecock,dthdealer, and agozira, tankilla, abusan, gummysnacks, n4rb, oblivian113, chinablue888, supergoat, zerostarzero,icetiger1914, pwntbyagirl, hooligan1102, xDeta, anycoluor,and Janthepolish. All these great umagers played there hearts out to fight for the top spot on the leader board. Then umag gold was realesed. All stats were reset and everyone had to start over. First agozira and abusan janthepolish gummysnacks and xDeta had quit permanently. Then we had an upcoming allstar, chinablue888 she fought hard until she had became victorious above Dthdealer. Suddenly we saw no more movement of level on her account and she had began to fade from the leaderboards. Thats when I had read on her account she had died that year. Umag was still raging with gamers and full of life though. Thats when the great rivalery of Kong VS. Candy started. That went on for several months until the clans started breaking up when Dth went to candystand, and so did all the other pros. Sir Dth was finally the first to become a three star on umag. He had became the ultamite gamer. He had also said he was leaving umag later on. Then battlecock was left the leader of KONG and he had to become our next three star he worked hard until he had emerged victorious. Finally the rest of the slots on the leaderboards were setting in and everyone on there was three stars. Then Umag started to fade.. Doom quit and so did everyone else including me. Beside Battlecock and a few pros. Now the people on the leader boards are not worthy of being on there! Karson2016, then thiago, Then the greatest of them all Sir DthDealer, neogernman, gusman778, smokster, and lemure. It should be Dthdealer, battlecock, doomslayer666, ZeroStarZero, doomslayer111, and Tankilla.
I love the way umag used to be when it was full of life and everyone got along.
umag is dead and will always be………………………

The fuck is xXxLostOnexXx in there? I think I deserve a mention.

Flag Post

I think you’re forgetting SuicideSamurai..