[Redshift] Official: Bugs and Glitches page 2

179 posts

Flag Post

See Captain this is what happens when you invite chat moderators into the fleet, Hehe Jk. There’s alot of bugs/glitches needing to be taking care of. :(

Flag Post

My inventory screen is messed up. I can’t see anything in the bottom section, as it is completely blank, except I can mouse-over the items.
Same with the training skills section. It’s completely blank but I can interact with the invisible items. There is a small black “label” it the bottom right.

Flag Post

I had to do this mission by dropping stuff at a station, so I click the building and the sign, after that the ! dissappears from the station but the quest doesnt complete and the ! is on my ship now.

Flag Post

Chat seems to be broken.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Right. We started at 879 rating. Tahu joined, and somehow went to -25 rating. After this picture, I kicked him and re-invited. He now shows at 0 rating, and our rating is stuck at 861.

That’s nothing. I’m down to -1000 (and counting…). Obviously, this is a major bug. What I don’t understand is why I’m the only one that has it. The only thing I’ve really done differently from everyone else is being part of the game since the early beta stages. When I log out, it’s usually in Alpha Centauri.

This was the first fleet I’ve joined. I got my spot after someone else was kicked out. It only seems to go down when I’m not logged in. It went down while I was logged in as well. I noticed that my ratings might be going down when other people’s ratings go up. Winning a PvP battle does NOT change my rating in any way.

Interesting fact: If you total up all of the points in the fleet, including my negatives, the fleet rating is lower than the total by 25, which happens to be the number of negative points I had when I was first kicked from the fleet.

Flag Post

Quest name: Remnants from the Past
Stuck on 7 out of 8 Reaper Signatures, the drop rate is below 100%.
At 7 items there are no more quest NPC remaining and quest cannot be finished and effectively all whole quest line.

Character name: Raamon

Another bug/feature:
Leaving-reentering same zone costs 0 and refreshes sector contents(including asteroids and NPC’s) – this helps with many bugged quests when sector has 0 quest npc remaining(but not in quest case above). But this also seems to randomly remove PvP protection, mine disappeared with 14 minutes on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raamon:

At 7 items there are no more quest NPC remaining and quest cannot be finished and effectively all whole quest line.

Character name: Raamon

Another bug/feature:
Leaving-reentering same zone costs 0 and refreshes sector contents(including asteroids and NPC’s) – this helps with many bugged quests when sector has 0 quest npc remaining(but not in quest case above). But this also seems to randomly remove PvP protection, mine disappeared with 14 minutes on it.

You’ll have to wait some time, try doing other quests first.

Flag Post

like previously stated on the first page, I too have a prob. when switching to fullscreen but I use Chrome so i should probably switch to a different browser but just don’t want to, Chrome works well with other games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Raamon:

….

You’ll have to wait some time, try doing other quests first.

This is the last quest in the universe, aside from level V bounty which is not easy to fulfill @ current level, which exactly why I wrote that this BUG blocks whole quest line.

Because after 10 hours 1 NPC spawned, I killed it, no quest item drop – good luck m8, w8 10 hours more for next chance.

Flag Post

Just dismounted my weapons to change the rotation and they have all disappeared in the hanger view – can’t remount them though I can see them in my inventory list to sell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Therealtahu:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Right. We started at 879 rating. Tahu joined, and somehow went to -25 rating. After this picture, I kicked him and re-invited. He now shows at 0 rating, and our rating is stuck at 861.

That’s nothing. I’m down to -1000 (and counting…). Obviously, this is a major bug. What I don’t understand is why I’m the only one that has it. The only thing I’ve really done differently from everyone else is being part of the game since the early beta stages. When I log out, it’s usually in Alpha Centauri.

This was the first fleet I’ve joined. I got my spot after someone else was kicked out. It only seems to go down when I’m not logged in. It went down while I was logged in as well. I noticed that my ratings might be going down when other people’s ratings go up. Winning a PvP battle does NOT change my rating in any way.

Interesting fact: If you total up all of the points in the fleet, including my negatives, the fleet rating is lower than the total by 25, which happens to be the number of negative points I had when I was first kicked from the fleet.

Negative 1500 now. Synapticon please fix this! It’s seriously pulling us down.

Flag Post

Negative 1500 now. Synapticon please fix this! It’s seriously pulling us down.

He has 0 ratings now.

Flag Post

when i logged on today my 450 shield lvl20 green support item was missing, no idea where it went

Flag Post

my 6 hour bonus for credits dissaperead after only 30minute use.

I loged out when I run out of fuel and logged back in after 1hour 30minutes and it was gone….

I would add my id number but i cant seem to be able to find where it is

Flag Post

From several people I heard that you gain double the fuel when offline.

But I did a test for 20 minutes offline and then 20 minutes online and I gained 20 fuel in both the tests. Do you have to log out of kongregate? or can you just close your window with Redshift on it?

Flag Post

some asteroid main screen pictures are not the same as their icons (in the top right).

Flag Post

Just a notice of another bug/glitch that poped up awhile ago, Screen Glitch. Topic is locked since this is the official Bugs/Glitches topic so please discuss the matter here if you can, Thanks. :)

Flag Post

Missing textures/images for many items in game, notably the interface. invisible buttons, invisible progress bars. Some ships in the tactical display are invisible, or are showing with flat surfaces instead of textured surfaces.

I believe it’s related to all the ‘cdn.tyrantonline.com: connection timed out’ messages I’m seeing on the network.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mozai:

Missing textures/images for many items in game, notably the interface. invisible buttons, invisible progress bars. Some ships in the tactical display are invisible, or are showing with flat surfaces instead of textured surfaces.

I believe it’s related to all the ‘cdn.tyrantonline.com: connection timed out’ messages I’m seeing on the network.

If there’s text missing, I think your glitch might be related to the one in the above post.

Flag Post

Missing skills display and i can’t see any items on my inventory… can sum1 pls repair this bug =(

Flag Post

^^ i have the same problem. I have tried everything to fix it, nothing works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

If there’s text missing, I think your glitch might be related to the one in the above post.

If you read those posts, the thread mentioned in “the above post” was closed and moved to this thread. I’m not missing text, I’m missing pictures (which can be pictures of text). The tooltips still show up, with the text and typeface, just not anything that would be a picture i.e. buttons or progress bars.

Flash version: 11.1.102.62 , which is the latest according to Adobe.

Flag Post

I keep getting one-volleyed by stuff like 8x Apollo’s Arrows at once, which doesn’t seem possible.

Never mind. I’m dumb.

Flag Post

setup with 4 apollo´s..
first they shoot the normal shoot, then the “use” function = 8

Flag Post

GET THE FREAKING CHAT FIXED….

oh, damm that felt good.

well, im sorry, but please do spend a bit more time on the ingame chat system.
i dont think im alone on this one.