[Redshift] Official: Bugs and Glitches page 4

179 posts

Flag Post

/deleted because of fail

Flag Post

Leveled 13-14 Turning in Part of Council Strike chain at Capella and didn’t get the refuel.

Flag Post

not sure if bug or game mechanic because whenever i use an activated skill, a portion of health of npc restores making the attack useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaiser2526:

not sure if bug or game mechanic because whenever i use an activated skill, a portion of health of npc restores making the attack useless.

That’s the game mechanic, It just means you’re taking to long to kill the npc that they heal their hp to max.

Flag Post

It might also be lag, sometimes the hp jumps up and down a bit. But the damage is actually dealt.

Flag Post

Taking a few minutes to load, and it’s stuck on Scene Loader Postit. I was in a middle of a mission battle when the game timed out. I disconnected, did some other things, and came back here to a load of loading.

Refreshed, and it loaded quickly.

Flag Post

Daily Prize did not activate for me :( I have two theories.

1. the meter indicating the daily prize “leveling up in quality?” showed 80% full yesterday after 4 days. Today would have been the 5th day, and the meter would have been full. So perhaps there is an issue with the second tier daily prize?

2. I got a high score as soon as I logged in the screen refreshed and showed me as 17th place for weekly scoreboard in money earned. Since the screen refreshed to show me this my fear is that it bypassed daily prize altogether.

I am enjoying this game and kind of obsessed with it so rest assured I will be logging in far more than 5 days in a row. If there is no way for me to get the daily prize today that is fine I just wanted to bring it to your attention and hope that it didn’t reset my meter or even worse disable my ability to see the daily prize screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShiranaiJittai:

Daily Prize did not activate for me :( I have two theories.

1. the meter indicating the daily prize “leveling up in quality?” showed 80% full yesterday after 4 days. Today would have been the 5th day, and the meter would have been full. So perhaps there is an issue with the second tier daily prize?

Fwiw I didn’t get the daily prize popup today as well, and I didn’t do anything different so I don’t think it was anything you did specifically. I was at day 18 or so I think. (I also managed to get 3K credits 3 days in a row. WTF is up with that? I was getting that prize on day 2.)

edit: I got the daily bonus thing when I logged in again now…50 exp (and the other prizes were very poor quality). I think the algorithm for “come back every day for better rewards” needs to be looked at.

Flag Post

Here is a bug I have taken from adrianblake

Originally posted by adrianblake:

Hey, great game so far, but occasionally in tutorial (all I am at so far), when the crazy AI woman talks to me when I get a new mission, I can’t cancel her, and cant tell my ship to do anything, so I have to refresh and re-open.

Flag Post

Asteroid graphic in game window and in target window sometimes dont match. Mining proved that the one in target window is right, so far this bug encountered only in Thebes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sar1n:

Asteroid graphic in game window and in target window sometimes dont match. Mining proved that the one in target window is right, so far this bug encountered only in Thebes.

I have had that bug all over in pretty much all unprotected sectors.

Flag Post

I no longer believe the delay prize issue is an actually bug just that it needs a little more clarification of how exactly it works. I too got my prize later in the day.

It seems that it isn’t based off of when the new day starts like in Tyrant, but from 24 hours after the last time you were awarded a prize. So if you log in at 9 am EST and get a daily prize you will not receive another daily prize until you log in at or after 9 am EST the next day.

Flag Post

While switching between ships the Retribution and the Noraft vessel, I received a notice that my power was not enough to carry the current gear. This is normal so I closed the hanger inventory display. The retribution ship was shown but I noticed a missing piece of equipment and the mining vessel. It was just gone. I thought, "how did that happen? " ( and some bad words may have been uttered too ). :)

Anyways The developers resolved my issue quickly, so that was pretty cool. :)
Thank you!

P.S. I was also attacked while noticing this… so I was a little upset. 1 ship gone, 1 ship ‘blowed-up’ , 1 sad player. :P

Flag Post

I trained Overloading V… when it finishes, what it does?

It resets to 0.

:S

Flag Post

Every time I load this game, there is a 50% chance that a timeout error will happen. Refreshing the site counts as another load.

Flag Post

Can I train other skills to V, or they will be resetted too? :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rikeka:

Can I train other skills to V, or they will be resetted too? :S

They shouldn’t reset but instead when you keep training a skill to its max it will turn grey.

Flag Post

Not true, at least for now. Overloading V should allow me to train Expert Overloading…

It doesn’t. Overloading skill is at 0.

Is not grey, is not finished, is not a mistake. Is at 0.

Flag Post

Still at 0.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Every time I load this game, there is a 50% chance that a timeout error will happen. Refreshing the site counts as another load.

Made a topic about it here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/99-redshift/topics/249541-fequent-timeouts

Flag Post

Overloading skill still at 0 :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rikeka:

I trained Overloading V… when it finishes, what it does?

It resets to 0.

:S

mine is the same
I think it should open expert overloading at 0 but resets advanced instead…. :-(

Flag Post

Yep, thats what it does.

Still at 0.

Flag Post

fuel fuel fuel!!!! supposed to regen at a rate of 2 per minute when logged off but it doesnt!!!! i’ve tried many things to see if it will actually move it up to 2 per, but cant seem to get it. I’m stuck at 1 per minute even while logged off D= sad face

Flag Post

The 2 fuel per min when logged off should be brought back for sure.