[Steel Legions] Slow Lvling

3 posts

Flag Post

Wouldn’t it be better if we can get some exp fighting Marauders?

Flag Post

noticed that huh? notice how everything seems to be set up to get u to spend $ on the game, and not just like usual but a lot moreso? You’ll want to go after mauraders to get the neat stuff they rarely drop(as missions will not give u any of those things at all so far as i can tell, ever), but even when the game isnt lagged out so badly that it doesnt work for squat anyhow, and even when mauraders drop stuff in a timely manner(which is still a long wait, just not up to a minute or more the way it seems to be at the moment which is intolerable), they hardly drop enough of those things. Oil. Ammo, etc. You’re faced with going without those things(your profile even turns red when u run out of any of them) or buying gold with real money to get more of any of them. Even if the game was working smooth as can be, impossible to imagine as that is, its certainly not worth spending real money on, it just seems like such a blatant and (even if it did work right) boring rip off and total waste of time. somewhat pretty graphics doesnt make playing this worth it not by a long shot

Flag Post

Is it just me or is everyone repeating what i suggested before anyone even played this game?