[Fantasy Online] Fantasy Online Guide

150 posts

Flag Post


_________________________________________________________________________

The Ultimate FO Guide

Suggestions/Comments would be Appreciated
_________________________________________________________________________

Illuminisin (Me) – Owner
Silske – Editor
naruto2815 – Editor

 
Flag Post

That’s a great guide, seen it on FO forum already :) Although it would be cool if you would’ve added ares to go at x level for example: crab coast – 10-20 < that’s just for example, so don’t take it into count :p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Victeron:

That’s a great guide, seen it on FO forum already :) Although it would be cool if you would’ve added ares to go at x level for example: crab coast – 10-20 < that’s just for example, so don’t take it into count :p

Thanks and I like that suggestion. Maybe later :)

 
Flag Post

If you want your thread to be kept at the front page, why bump it constantly instead of ask the developer to sticky it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

If you want your thread to be kept at the front page, why bump it constantly instead of ask the developer to sticky it?

The developer hates me. lol jk.

But the developer hasnt even stickied it on the real forums. Hes never even commented.

I dont think he likes it.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

There ya go… all stickied.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by donseptico:

There ya go… all stickied.

Oh My Gosh! Thou Hath Stickied my thread!

Thank You. And who are you?

 
Flag Post

Random forum mod… hmm, where’s me F gone???

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by donseptico:

Random forum mod… hmm, where’s me F gone???

If a GFM (Game Forums Moderator) is not assigned to the specific game forums his/her F will not show up.
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

pls could you post how to make a guild on here?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thereallord:

pls could you post how to make a guild on here?

I guess i Can.

 
Flag Post

I dont really like the rest idea. I dont know why the creator put that in there as it just restricts us from playing this for a while when our xp and coin gain goes almost to 0.

 
Flag Post

at higher levels you almost dont notice it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldabrion:

I dont really like the rest idea. I dont know why the creator put that in there as it just restricts us from playing this for a while when our xp and coin gain goes almost to 0.

What xd1234 said, as you reach round lvl 40-50 you wont notice it anymore..

 
Flag Post

Either way, rest does force you to stop playing once in a while, and represents a fair amount of time…

 
Flag Post

Bump. Finished my Faction Guide.

Suggestions? comments?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 1seamaster1:

Bump. Finished my Faction Guide.

Suggestions? comments?

Thanks for making that.Just one thing.Almost all enemies in FN gives 20 Frozen alliance points.You can’t kill evil ice skaters with just level 52 and a weak weapon.Best is to grind at evil frosthrowers since they just have 8000 HP and gives good money.If it doesn’t work,grind at evil swordsman.

 
Flag Post

@mysky: Thnx, Updated.

 
Flag Post

What would you suggest for grinding between level 35 to 45? Your guide doesn’t make a suggestion for those levels.

 
Flag Post

I would do quests in the FW and CoD, it’s also easy to kill Crispy Scorpions to level up.

 
Flag Post

Edited name of the thread.. it was too long…

 
Flag Post

Hey, think you could add something about guilds (owning, guild warefare in depth ect). I’ve just got my own guild and it’s actually confusing me quite a bit :o

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Es337:

Hey, think you could add something about guilds (owning, guild warefare in depth ect). I’ve just got my own guild and it’s actually confusing me quite a bit :o

I’ll see what I can do later. haven’t been on a computer for a while.