[Steel Legions] Wallet plays this game, not players

8 posts

Flag Post

Seriously. such an AWESOME game which could be PERFECT but greedy developer ruined it.

You need gold coins to do EVERY SINGLE THING in the game. To even change your gear parts, there’s NONE which uses in-game currency, all of them with real money! Even ammunition costs real money!! oil, repair kits, health kits, EVERYTHING!

Seriously I know that game companies need to make money, but you are doing it WRONG by charging players for every single action in-game. Its 1000x cheaper to play a P2P game than this!

Then you are going to tell me “marauders drop gold”, yeah, for every 50 killed 1 drops ONE GOLD COIN. If you find it fun to kill marauders all day long in order to achieve anythin in this game, me and real humans don’t.

To the developer – put your shit together, put your greed aside and start making a game driven by players, not by their wallet.

/rant

Flag Post

Why don’t you go make that game then?

Flag Post

I agree, it costs $100 to buy 12,500 gold coins, and it costs 9,949 gold coins to buy the best gear gold can buy for your tank, and the rest of the gold can be used to maintain oil levels and ammo.

It’s pretty annoying going up against those people who do spend the money to get around 50% damage in parts (20% from oiled up weapon, +30% if you’re on fire, and +30% with nitro ammo for a total of +130% damage), and the best way to deal with them is to just hide so that they’d get less experience, and also make them get bored with waiting around for nothing. Make sure you tell your teammates what you’re up to.

Flag Post

You get 15 gold daily (5 gold for logging in + twice 5 gold for being a dominator in missions) + up to 100 gold (slot machine game) + grinding from marauders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sayyadin:

You get 15 gold daily (5 gold for logging in + twice 5 gold for being a dominator in missions) + up to 100 gold (slot machine game) + grinding from marauders.

Now you tell me in how much time on in-game playing I would be able to get top gear that way (supposing you get 100% wins on slot machine, which is like a 0,00000001% chance). And dont forget we are talking about a casual browser game.

Flag Post

Each gold coin is worth less than a penny. I think it’d be pretty hard to raise $1 worth of gold in a single day, whereas in other games it’d only take a few hours to raise $1 worth of premium stuff.

Flag Post

Couldn’t agree more with you hotpants. Even if you get the 15 gold per day (that you can’t from a certain level and beyond, cos you’ll never dominate in a match with a spender) it would take you 3 years to fully upgrade your gear. Making the matter worst the parts you gain from marauders are useless if you don’t have to upgrade your tank. At least if they could be used as a currency for oil and ammo people who don’t want to pay in a “free” game would have fighting a chance. Its a shame that the promotion of the game is so greedy, because I think the developers have done a great job. So until you show some respect to players my rating would be 0 stars

Flag Post

i know what want to do..only play ryl game..we can make money to handphone and change it to the gold coins..