[Pirate Galaxy] Askone server clans (TWSA)

4 posts

Flag Post

As many of you are new to this game, or old players wanting to start afresh you might be looking for in game advice, help or to find friends to fly along side with. The clan I am part of offers all of the above. We offer positions in our clans to players of all levels, have a dedicated chat server for use in the game and offer help and training to all levels with every aspect of the game. If you would like to learn how to play ther game the right way and get the most out of your gaming experience please feel free to look me or Admiral_Bloodlust up in game. We are currently upto the sirius singularity (the highest system) but have players in our clans of all levels and in all systems and are active in CQ’s ( clan conquests ) which involve alliences going head to head in a tactical battles to take control of certain planets, and offer PvP training to players of all levels and experience. If this is something that interests you please feel free to contact myself or anyone else in TWSA and we would be more than happy to have you in our clan to work together to achieve greatness.

Just to remind u all that TWSA are very active on the Askone server and we teach all players to fight fair in pvp (i.e. using the correct ship for the fights) and offer as much training in doing so as you require. And guys trust me this game is epic when u get into it, we have a great community good PvE and one of the best PvP systems in any game of this type. Level is not a problem in PvP battles as they go by which system ship/tech u are using. This in theory means that a lvl 20 player can beat a lvl 80 player in a Vega (system 1) or an Antares (system 2) PvP when done correctly.

So drop me a line in game and I look forward to flying alongside you all in the future.

Good luck and happy hunting : )=

Flag Post

I’d like to join your clan! I’m only level 3 though.

Flag Post

not a problem kalaga just private me in game and i will explain a few things to u. Everyone in the game has to start somewhere, our clan is fully appreciative of that so drop me a line and we can discuss you joining the clan.

Flag Post

I would also love to join your clan drakulia. My in game name for Askone is “Etharon”.