[Zombies Online] Who are they trying to scam?

24 posts

Flag Post

A game where you can only do certain quests by using diamonds?

1kred=1diamond? What kinda bs is that?

From what i heard, this game USED to be good, now it’s just a money farming cow.

Don’t play this game, rate it 1/5 so we can get rid of it.

Waste of time.

Flag Post

you be trollin’

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuicideMedic:

A game where you can only do certain quests by using diamonds?

1kred=1diamond? What kinda bs is that?

From what i heard, this game USED to be good, now it’s just a money farming cow.

Don’t play this game, rate it 1/5 so we can get rid of it.

Waste of time.

+1

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

+3. There’s no place for cash suckers on Kong.

Flag Post

+4

Stealing from young kids who have no idea of the value of money is criminal. Anyone else who is sane enough would not fall to this trap.

Flag Post

I’ve never bought Kreds but aren’t they rather cheep?

Flag Post

5 dollers= 50 kreds….so 20 cystals = 2 bucks yes very expensive

Flag Post

these guys tell us that their game is free to play and yet you later find out that this is a lie. i just wish people with such “enterprises” should go to jail just for giving false information about their business.

Flag Post

there is a diamonds to cash system….i suggest they make cash to diamonds system (In game cash) so it is more fair

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mits_Giotix:

these guys tell us that their game is free to play and yet you later find out that this is a lie. i just wish people with such “enterprises” should go to jail just for giving false information about their business.

Thanks bloody god for nice multiplayer games, Now everybody is doing this cr*p like Club penguin: Cant do anything without spending money. Roblox: Started out free and nice, Along came BC, Not that bad. Then TBC, Then OBC, Cough EVERYBODY.

Flag Post

This game should be in facebook where other cash sucking games suppose to be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotaman:

This game should be in facebook where other cash sucking games suppose to be.

totally agree with you

Flag Post

I don’t understand why you have to pay for this game. You don’t.

Just play the game till level 30 or whenever it becomes a grind, and then sack it.

I’ve done it plenty of times and am entirely content.

If you want a game which is timeless and free, why don’t you make one yourself?

Originally posted by jelonheoh:

you be trollin’

Probably trolling. Which honestly is unoriginal and boring lol.
Seems like flaming imo

Flag Post

funny thing is i know a freind who exploits in game “special cash” system. dont know how or why but….yeah.

Flag Post

Wow, I should keep this in a word document so I can just copy and paste

Okay, the whole ‘I have to pay money’ is my favorite gripe about free to play mmo games. The developer puts in their time to create the game, spends money hosting the game, and lets anyone who wants to play enjoy the game without requiring any sort of monetary compensation. Sure they put a couple things in that you can only get if you spend money, if they didn’t there would only be your love of the game to convince you to do that, and let’s face it, even PBS gives you presents when you donate to their telethons. That is what you pay for when you spend money on a free-to-play/tick-pay game. You don’t give them money because you love sesame street, you do it because you think that 10 C.D. set of ‘random singing sensation’s’ greatest hits would be nice to have. If you don’t like the game, don’t play. If you like the game but don’t want to spend money on it, don’t pay. Don’t want to pay for power cells, wait till you can farm them. If you’re too impatient to wait until you can start farming power cells, drop some cash. Or maybe you decide that you like the game and want the developers to continue producing. If so you can skip one trip to starbucks, donate 5$ a month, and get a little thank you in the form of in-game content/items. Isn’t that nice? Now quit complaining.

Flag Post

Nephy, you are perhaps the only one with intelligence here to have put up such a wonderfully worded response to these guys and their gripes about premium monies.

As you said, it DOES take money to develop and keep these games up and running. The premium currency that is bought is kind of like a gift, basically it’s the dev’s way of saying “Thank you for helping us out, now here’s something to help you out.”

Over all, like the other’s who complain about paying for premiums, this thread is a waste.

To the kid who started it, and the people who agree, if you want a free game, develop one, or go get a computer that can download and run a different MMO that’s less money based and quit complaining to the people here who either a) don’t care, or b) don’t see it the same as you.

Flag Post

Do not forget that as you level, certain levels award you with diamonds. So it isn’t as if they’re completely trying to rip money from you. As has been eloquently stated already, if you don’t want to pay for a game, don’t. There is no need or room for whining little brats who don’t understand that even with games like this, Kongregate has options available to those of us who do not have a disposable income. I use surveys, why don’t you? Sure, it can take up to two hours on some of them, but they at least compensate you for your time. As far as I can see, compared to OTHER games, from OTHER developers, who shall remain nameless, the prices in this game are quite fair.

Flag Post

This game is absolutely playable without paying. Furthermore, it’s the kind of game where not buying premium stuff still allows you to, complete missions notwithstanding, develop some sort of skill in order to complete missions (such as using terrain to avoid clusters of enemies, or slowing them down with fuel tanks and so on). I got to level 20 without having to farm for levels ONCE. Had to group up with people once in a while to kill a miniboss, which is by the way what the gameplay is aiming at. Just how many free online mmos do you see where YOU DON’T NECESSARILY HAVE TO FARM ? That’s right, not so many.
The only thing I can say in matters of uncoolness is that, yes, asking for cash in indirect ways is not “cool”, yeah, well, some guys just have to make their bread I guess. Turn adult and figure out that you can’t get anywhere without money and stop wasting everybody’s fun.
Darn kids.

Flag Post

The biggest problem I have with this game is the deception. It’s a deception that happens sometimes with this type of “free-to-play” MMO, or more accurately referred to as an “item mall” MMO. The claim of “free-to-play” in this case is misleading. The deception comes from obscure bottlenecks designed to con a purchase, such as limiting the amount of power cells you can acquire per day through quests (none drop from enemies) and at the same time requiring those power cells in large quantities in just about every equipment recipe after level 10. Also, you don’t find this out until after you have already spent a bunch of time and money purchasing the recipes. This hindrance is designed to manipulate people with poor impulse control into making rash impulsive purchases. Those that choose not to purchase extra power cells have to play the game at a very slow pace, saving up power cells to upgrade their equipment, or die alot from being under-equipped.

Alot of “item mall” games out there give advantages for purchasing content, but don’t purposely hinder game play speed of those who choose not to pay. That is why I feel this game being called “free-to-play” is a half-truth, and deceptive. Is it a lie? No, but they purposely don’t tell the whole truth either.

Flag Post

Two posts removed by a moderator.. What kind of censorship is this? They did not contain any content that was against the terms.

For all of you who really want to discuss these so-called free to play games should read all chapters of this blogpost:
http://insertcredit.com/2011/09/22/who-killed-videogames-a-ghost-story/

Flag Post
Originally posted by jelonheoh:

there is a diamonds to cash system….i suggest they make cash to diamonds system (In game cash) so it is more fair

YOU ARE KREDIT TO TEAM!

Flag Post

One thing I don’t like paying for : dropped treasure box.

First : These boxes are quite rare (at least rarer than simply “uncommon”), and it is highly frustratring when you discover it is not openable without diamond.
You see : you’re dropping mostly cash, tons of bolts and fabric. And once in a while you get a chance to open a box with a uncommon item… but you can’t because it requires diamonds…

Second : the content of the boxes are not very interesting regarding the number of diamond you pay for.

Another thing : Is there a way to get a Beta Key of awesomeness without paying with diamond ? Because I’m stuck on a quest that requires to get this key in order to enter certain location in Pirate Bay…
Another thing we should not pay for… >>

Flag Post

I totally agree. I have better things to do with my money than spend on a virtual character.that’s nuts. No offense to whose who do. I just play for fun and relaxation not to get someone else rich