[Zombies Online] Fix the effin relay

6 posts

Flag Post

Whoever designed the quest to fix the relay (Missing Link) should be shot. Could somebody please tell me why it’s designed as such that we have to wait a good 15 minutes for it to flash and then click it before one of the 15 other people waiting for it instead of just allowing everybody to just finish the quest like in a normal MMORPG? This isn’t difficult, it’s a basic design rule, have it so your players are always able to do something. Waiting for a tiny opening isn’t fun, it’s tedious.

Flag Post

agreed, I’ve been playing this game for 10 minutes now, and I"m already hating it. This is by FAR the worst into I have ever come across.

Flag Post

LMMFAO! I finally get the dish and it tells me to isak who doesn’t even let me finish the quest. Screw this. Someone message me when this game isn’t bugged from the very beginning.

Flag Post

Once you get the relay, Izak will teleport to the rooftop where you talk to him to finish it.

Flag Post

As the devs do not monitor this forum, you’ll need to go to their official forum if you want to suggest any changes: http://forum.gunshine.net

Flag Post

… As far as I know, you can easily click the “Meeting spot” thing at the bottom of the map. Just switch to a low pop lobby..