[Zombies Online] Power Cells to make Power guns.

12 posts

Flag Post

How do I get power cells? What enemy drops them? What level are the enemies? Tell me!!!

Flag Post

You can obtain power cells by completing daily quests located on the islands. The islands are outside of the main map and are in groups of five squares.

Flag Post

In what level you can access those islands ?

Flag Post

starting from level 10, each island increase the recommended level by 2 (10,12,14,etc). While it seems nice and you might get loads of power cells each day, you actually can’t do the dailies from island 3-4 levels lowers than your own, so you never have access to more than 2-3 islands I think, so only 6-9 power cells a day.

I’m only level 21 on my second day of playing and that’s what I experienced, if I’m wrong please correct me :)

Flag Post

tip : dont use any i mean ANY of your 5 diamonds, cause at level 10,8 (yes 10,8) you get xtra 5 diamons and with those 10 you can buy 30 p cells

Flag Post

x3n0n85thanks I was having the hardest time getting power cells

Flag Post

Ok, call me blind, but I can’t find where you purchase the p cells…

Flag Post

Power cells are found on the islands that are not connected to the mainland. Those islands have a “C” shape (check your map), accessible on all levels, however you have to reach a certain level in order to accept the quest that gives power cells as rewards, starting with level 10(i think xD ). Though there are some other quests that give power cells in the mainland, it involves pvp , n’ stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by messingerjc:

Ok, call me blind, but I can’t find where you purchase the p cells…

Go to crafting screen and press the “+” button near any of Power Cells in item requirement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by h3rry:

Power cells are found on the islands that are not connected to the mainland. Those islands have a “C” shape (check your map), accessible on all levels, however you have to reach a certain level in order to accept the quest that gives power cells as rewards, starting with level 10(i think xD ). Though there are some other quests that give power cells in the mainland, it involves pvp , n’ stuff.

There is also a level 5 access island called Achilles, it’s the only single spot in the map, you can’t miss it.

So, starting in level 5 you have access to daily quest, 3 per each island, that gives you one power cell.

Flag Post

oh yeah that. thanks C: ^

Flag Post

You should save 50 gems of beta key because you can get 9 power cells per day from 2 lvl 30 island and 1 lvl 28 island.