[DarkOrbit] Auctions

16 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys just out of curiousity what would be the minimum amount for a safe bet (for goli no design)? i make around 3/4 mil with every full cargo bay of promerium. so i should be able to make required funds given time…

Flag Post

wait what? what do you mean “for goli no design”? The goliath comes with out a design on the first place. You have to buy a design. Anyway, it depends on what server you play on. What server can SEVERELY impact the amount of creds to post.

Flag Post

i meant a goli but without bidding for a goli design… anyway do you have any idea what a safe bet would be for a goli? if not please DO NOT reply…

Flag Post

Well again, it depends on your server. I got my goli on USA EAST 1 for 13 mil midday. so about 10-20 mil in USA east1, but for global servers, id say about 100 mil. Again, server severely impacts how much creds to use.

Flag Post

global europe 1 then…

Flag Post

yeah…. I dont really play on that server, but Ive talked to ppl who say about 50mil or something

Flag Post

kk… and any sort of idea on solace design? (same server) i know this is kinda a bizzare ask but it’ll be rly helpful…

Flag Post

what do you mean? do you guys get the extra designs on that server? If not it is going to still be 250k uri

Flag Post

i’m pretty sure it’s on the auctions… either way any idea what sort of amount for it?

Flag Post

ok… i thought it was on the auctions… turns out it’s not… the enforcer one is thou… so… any idea on that instead?

Flag Post

those? maybe like from 1 cred to 100 or even 1mil. 1mil tops

Flag Post

1m eh? tell me something… i currently have a bigboy battlecruiser… so would it let me buy a design fr goli if i don’t currently have one?

Flag Post

yes, you can buy any design for any ship. You just can’t use that design unless you have the ship in your possession.

Flag Post

so much fr 1mil fr enforcer design… just tried that and it was too low! :( prehaps i’ll try and double up on my last…

Flag Post

nevermind my last post… just if you’re bidding more than 1k don’t use the “,” in the bid because the system mistakes it for a decimal point… so it thought i was bidding 1C. XD would have been funny if i got it for that… althou it’s highly unlikely i would have…

Flag Post

not really, I got the exp design for 1 cred