[Fantasy Online] how to make money fast?

60 posts

Flag Post

1:do quests 2: grind cycblog crabs 3: buy stuffs and sell it for a higher price 4: grind relish but how can noob can make money fast?

Flag Post
  1. is the best for noobs

Flag Post

Depends on what u call noob. I was level 30-40 and i called myself a noob,so grind cy crabs (with help).

Flag Post

falo,phoenix im talking about super dont know it all lvl 1 – 2 making 1k in 1 mins or something im a noob too i agree 26 rb

Flag Post

lv up some more and grind skele elites

Flag Post

If you’re such a noob that you can’t yet grind cycrabs then you should not be spending your time trying to make money. You get enough money from quests to buy the items you need to level to 50+. Other than grinding for some nice items to have after I rebirthed, I did not grind for coin until I was about level 60 RB. This can be accomplished in < 100 hours of play time.

Think about the math here. Should you grind at 80k per hour when level 30, or spend 5 hours leveling until you get to 50+ and grind 150k an hour. . . .

Every hour you spend grinding money at low levels is literally a waste of coin, since you can make so much more at a higher level.

Flag Post

Anything besides cy crabs?

Flag Post

Relish. Always Relish.

Flag Post

Im only level 32 .

Flag Post
Originally posted by poonopee:

Im only level 32 .

Quest until 36, then farm cycrabs.

Flag Post

I’m level 17 and I am having trouble finding quests. I’ve done all of them in Noob Island, Crab Coast, Pirate Shores, and I think all of them in Cave of Some Return.

Flag Post

Go to Swamp Grotto when you level up once

Flag Post

Ok hres a BIG tip low levels level up and then grind higher levels grind alot if you are in crab coast then grind the skels (attack the skels with the red sheild for a white sheild and a cross on it 900+ guard and sells in regular shops for ithir 250 or 300 and for playeer shop then do it for like 500 )also do lots of quests Ive been on for like 3 days and Im level 26 with over 20K earned so this might help and grind lots of stuff in the player shop Ive found some jelly from the blobs that gives you 10 more attack for 10mins and I sold it for 300 it stocks up to 5 and sell your old stuff I was amazed how fast I gained money so I hope this helps :-)

Flag Post

You know what? Just forget about making money, level up until level 50 or so and then grind cy crabs, relish and such

Flag Post

Frozen North enemies give 50 to 218 coins.The problem is that they HP is ALOT!

Flag Post

and do alot of dmg!

Flag Post

And you gotta pay gems to get there, not to mention you must be level 44 to even get to the teleport.

Flag Post

lucky for rbs some have paid like me :D
and error its lvl 52 to go to FN
:D

Flag Post

one more important stuff its hard to earn but easy to spend! so do spending wisely! :D

Flag Post

hehehe figure out how to make money fast if u are only 32 – 35

Flag Post

well, for you, farm grave robbers at the halloween place when it’s open. They only have 750 hp and drop 50-100 coins.

Flag Post

Or you can go mining…

Flag Post

Question! Where are cycrabs? I’m lvl 36 and haven’t seen them yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Burnyoureyes:

Question! Where are cycrabs? I’m lvl 36 and haven’t seen them yet.

go to forgotten underground.

walk up till you reach the skill npc. start walking southwest. keep following the path.

Flag Post

Ah! Enlightenment! Cheers.