[Dungeon Inquisitor] New Player Questions/Answers

51 posts

Flag Post

Please send your question here.

We will answer as soon as possible.

Flag Post

Hi all,

pretty new here and have quite some things to learn.
Stat wise most things are obvious to me, but what is remote? Is this a stat for ranged characters (ie: it replaces the attack stat meelee warriors have?)

thanks for your time

Flag Post

ok, i figured it out now.

attack for males, remote is for female archers.
Cheers

Flag Post

Blood is hp.
Defense is amount of physical damage reduction (magic damage ignores defense)
Attack is damage for melee.
Remote is damage for physical ranged.
Magic is damage for magicians.
Cure is amount of healing.

Flag Post

Might need to change it so Hunters and Huntresses can be archers since Hunters have Remote

Flag Post

How do you commands? /action, or what?

Flag Post

What do the various items do? I know that some can be used as bait, and other can be used to level up minions; but what about things like medicine and armor? What do they do?

Flag Post

Yes second the suggestion to have Male & Female of every troop type available. Got a Blue Male Hunter with high remote but can’t become a remote type troop & got a Blue Female Countrywoman with high attack but can’t become an attack type troop.
Waste of precious resouce…

Flag Post
Originally posted by RevanFan01:

Flag Post

There are some prisoners which are not valuable to convert such as hunters and countrywomen. The requirements limit the value of the prisoners. This is a part of the balance of the game.

Originally posted by WildWolfofDark:

Might need to change it so Hunters and Huntresses can be archers since Hunters have Remote

Flag Post

Are you asking for how to attack others?

Inquisitors→search the name of your enemy→click your enemy’s name→Attack

Flag Post

Both medicine and armors can be used to level up for some particular characters, at some particular levels.

Originally posted by WhoAmI49:

What do the various items do? I know that some can be used as bait, and other can be used to level up minions; but what about things like medicine and armor? What do they do?

Flag Post

how do you get better people that hunters or huntresses?

Flag Post

The stat of the prisoners is by chance.

Originally posted by Ramsbottom:

how do you get better people that hunters or huntresses?

Flag Post

what is the use of a treasure room? also, how do i increase the rate of people coming in to my dungeon?

Flag Post

so is there a low chance to get a warrior or archer and a even lower chance to get a lord or lady or a knight?

Flag Post

The treasure room decide the size of your storage.

Originally posted by maxstupidity:

what is the use of a treasure room? also, how do i increase the rate of people coming in to my dungeon?

Flag Post

The Set Trap at the right side of the page is only for peasants, countrywomen, hunters and huntresses.

If you want to trap warriors, archers or higher level heroes, you need to interrogate your prisoners and get the information of the items that they brought to you. And there is a Set Trap button on the item page if you get the necessary information for the item.

Originally posted by Ramsbottom:

so is there a low chance to get a warrior or archer and a even lower chance to get a lord or lady or a knight?

Flag Post
Originally posted by aipioneer:

how do you do commands when interogting prisoners. Such as /punch, or something? If not, needs commands…

Flag Post

I’m sorry, the torture process is automated because of some policy requirements.

Originally posted by aipioneer:

Flag Post

Since it says Human when you managed to capture someone in your dungeon, does that mean that there are other races we can capture?

Flag Post

You can only capture human only.

Originally posted by lukeape:

Since it says Human when you managed to capture someone in your dungeon, does that mean that there are other races we can capture?

Flag Post

How can I give my prisoners more blood?

Flag Post

Just wait. you can build a hospital, the recovery speed of their blood will be faster.

Originally posted by Enfold:

How can I give my prisoners more blood?

Flag Post

how do you trap people from questions like “who is your ruler” or “who is your brother”?