[Stick Arena: Ballistick] Previous suggestions

12 posts

Flag Post

Alright, I’ve seen enough of these ideas. I’m deciding to move the XGenForum threads over here.
The Bad Idea thread [Read Here First!] by Whitenight all credit to.

I created this thread simply to stop those duplicate threads and I was tired of re-explaining to everyone that it is either useless or already denied. So this thread is for useless, denied, and duplicate ideas that have been suggested 1000’s of times!

Before looking at this list try checking out the suggestion list to see if your idea is already suggested and is your idea good?

Previously suggested ideas – Here

Previously denied Suggestion & Explanation

Moderator Ideas – Anything that involves helping moderators like a certain way to ban or a moderator control panel, don’t suggest it. It is only the moderators duty to do this and moderators dislike it very much when someone tries to release an idea for the staff. (They already have there own suggestion thread in mod section.)

Vehicles – Cars, Trucks, Tanks, Motorcycles, Bikes, Skateboards, Helicopters, Planes, or any other type of transportation will never be allowed in the game. Danny said:“Crazy ideas like vehicles and grenades will never fit in the world of Stick Arena.”

Grenades – Flashbangs, grenades, toxic bombs, or anything else related won’t be added to the game.

Weapons – if you have a crazy idea for a gun, don’t bother posting it. It will make the game very unbalanced.

Story Mode/Single player Mode – This is a multiplayer online game. There will never be a single player mode unless they create a whole new game like Stick RPG. It takes too much work just for a single player mode.

New Ranks – 15 Ranks is enough. Most people still never even reach rank 15, so why even suggest more. When most of the high scores reach the highest rank, then we can probably think of more ranks. But for now, no.

Hackpacks by XGen – XGenstudios won’t release any hackpacks to catch hackers. Just stop.

Powerups/Speed – They will not create any of these for a game mode or anything.

Stopping Hacks – Hacking cannot be stopped. Just report, report, report. Moderators are the best solution to the problem.

Make Stick Arena 3-D – No, this game won’t be 3d. Want a 3d game? Try Space Trader Wars.

Mute Button – To mute users. No there is already an ignore button! /ignore {user}.

Buying Kills – Allow a user to buy kills with credits. No point of Stick Arena being fun at all. This isn’t a luck game, this is a killing normal game.

Prestige Mode – This is not call of duty 4. If you want to restart from rank 1, just create a new account.

Monster CPU’s – No monster computer players in this game. It just wouldn’t be stick arena if we fight any type of monster.

Merging/Combining Accounts – Not fair at all or good at all. If we merged accounts we will all be very high ranks compare to those new users. No one likes to overflow the high ranks. Also it will make the game unbalance.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Awesome, this will stop alot of threads from being locked, and better suggestions

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

Awesome, this will stop alot of threads from being locked, and better suggestions

What so i don’t get a sticky? D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lusiwang:

What so i don’t get a sticky? D:

xD!

Flag Post

He use copypasta :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lusiwang:

He use copypasta :\

I know, but its better than nothing.

Flag Post

Its okay Choas81. I will ban all hackers at ‘’Stick Arena.’’ And i ask Danny to come. ;)

Flag Post

lolz CoD4 isnt the only one that lets your prestige 8P but besides if people keep posting crap like that then dont even bother trying to explain to them because they wont listen just let them have their fun posting their odd ideas. Some are actually quite funny 8P

Flag Post

This post has been saved to Xgenstudios

Flag Post
Originally posted by LawJax:

This post has been saved to Xgenstudios

And to the mod

Flag Post
Originally posted by LawJax:

Its okay Choas81. I will ban all hackers at ‘’Stick Arena.’’ And i ask Danny to come. ;)

lol notice when chaos photoshot proof that lawjax wasnt a mod he didnt post anything ever since…