[Lord Of Ages] Anyone else having issues

9 posts

Flag Post

ok was working fine earlyer now i cant get the game to load up at all wont go to the server list just stays on a gray screen anyone else having an issue like this?

Flag Post

hey, if you can show us the screenshot and let us know your lord name.which server are you play?

Flag Post

Try following some of the steps listed in this post to see if your problem is solved.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. The steps in that post didn’t do anything. It’s only happening on this game and one other. Here’s a link to a screencap of the problem. http://i43.tinypic.com/t7ie89.png

Flag Post

yep what he posted is the same as my screen and its only this game and it seems to be only in Firefox browser. tested it with explorer and it worked but… if i have to use explorer then i wont play anymore wont use that shit of a browser >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trayz78:

yep what he posted is the same as my screen and its only this game and it seems to be only in Firefox browser. tested it with explorer and it worked but… if i have to use explorer then i wont play anymore wont use that shit of a browser >.>

It might be a plug-in or add-on you have installed on firefox, not necessary the browser itself. Anyways, I would recommend using Google Chrome, I never face any problems other then (game-oriented) technical issues which no one but the developers can control.

Flag Post

ok to hell with this game now it wont even load or open in IE just seys page cannot eb displayed in the game box (only this game yet again) so screw it i give up this game crash`s too much to meny error and issues and quiet frankly is getting to the point it just pisses me off trying to play it. therer are tons of games almost or exactly like this on the net that actully fully work

Flag Post

Can’t log in again :(

Flag Post

sorry for the inconvenience, the game is working now, plz try and enjoy your time.