[Zombies Online] Power Cells

13 posts

Flag Post

I need help earning the power cells because i really need them.

Flag Post

It depends what level you are, if you are about 11 and already did the PVP quest then go to the island called Idas (Press the Map button in the map, go to the main island then go straight up. it looks like a U

Flag Post

As long as you progress in the game, do all the ‘island’ quest. All those off-land areas of 5 maps. You can do 3 pwr_cl_qst each side (total of 6 for each island). Keep in mind this means you are forced to lvl+ in order to have access to those map areas. Therefore, don’t blow power cells early in your game play. Save them up so you can ‘purchase’ more powerful items later in the game.

Players that spend diamonds and power cells early in the game play will quit playing after ~100 hours. Once a player has consumed this amount of game play they are expecting incentive to continue playing. Unfortunately, this game does not commit to encouraged loyalty… at least not that I’ve seen.

I just started playing 4 days ago. I love this game. It’s awesome fun and provides me what I expect from free MMORPG. I had no knowledge of this game or devs prior to my play here on Kong. We all need to salute the creators/designers/producers/STAFF of this game. It’s amazing.

Now… someone shoot me a message with the WIKI site, walkthrough, full game INFO, Hints & Tricks, any $%^&( guide for this game. The lack of readily information on this game is an absolute failure for advertising/marketing/selling. Sorry.

Flag Post

http://gunshine.wikia.com/wiki/Gunshine.net_Wiki

Flag Post

Stopped playing here when I reached lvl 22. because of the lack of power cells. Switched it to Facebook and I got to Lv.22 in 3-4 days and already crafted lv 20. Gentec shotgun, blue pants, and pink helmet (approx. $4900 in shop, the non-diamond plans). All in all, more than 100 power cells already received and spent. I get so many power cells per day, I don’t even do the daily quests anymore . I just log in, put a 16Hr craft and receive/send power cells to friends. One can send power cells to others every 8 hrs. So if you want to play this game properly, do it on Facebook because Kong does not have gifting and you will end up getting scammed to pay for power cells when in fact they are free if you log in using a different social network lol..

Flag Post

This Is exactly what It’s trying to do, Making you go to facebook and play It there.. Which Is not so good for kong really, Kong Is better off getting rid of games like this, They obviously dont care about kong players If after 3months ish we still don’t have gifting…We get 9 pcells a day, Facebook 400+. Think about that. They just want to use kong to get some additonal money..

Flag Post

I am a guy that doesnt agree with alot of things but Samdc is totally right.

Flag Post

I agree with Kylexrex & Samdc

Flag Post

i wish i could get power cells from enemies and crates like nanobots

Flag Post

At least some bosses could drop them…it would too serve to encourage people to go for them more, I’m having more and more difficulties finding enough people for them lately, even through Boss finder.

Flag Post

totaly needs more power cells!

Flag Post

Lol if you want powercells and armor plates just go to facebook. Power cell’s aren’t that hard to get. Just do dailies, and it’s also a daily reward

Flag Post
Originally posted by rofl_funny:

Lol if you want powercells and armor plates just go to facebook. Power cell’s aren’t that hard to get. Just do dailies, and it’s also a daily reward

THERE’S DAILY REWARD FOR POWER CELLS?!