[Lord Of Ages] colliseum tower

9 posts

Flag Post

hey why if i go to colosseum tower der is so many troops i encountered almost 200k in level 1…i can’t win that why…….can u fix dat pls?i cant use colosseum tower if still many dat way…it almost 2days now….my lord name is terejass i play in s7…thank you

Flag Post

sorry for it, our dev are checking it now.

Flag Post

or if you can show us the screenshot?

Flag Post

how can i send to you my screenshot?..i already took picture in it…it was not clear enough but u can see dat der is so many troops in level1…

Flag Post
Originally posted by terejass:

how can i send to you my screenshot?..i already took picture in it…it was not clear enough but u can see dat der is so many troops in level1…

Just upload the screenshot to a image sharing site such as tinypic.com and post the image or link to the image here.

Flag Post

its hard for me to upload it…maybe u can try to see dat…my lords name is terejass…from server7…almost 3days now dat i cannot use my colliseun tower….i thought it was a glitch but my troops decrease if i want to go in der…almost 200k are my enemy troops..compare to my 500 troops…i hope u can resolve dat…colliseum has a big help to grow my hero..so i hope u can fix dat…

Flag Post

we have fixed it now and will update asap.

Flag Post

my colliseum tower are ok now..thank you very much..,i can train my hero now…really appreaciate ur help…

Flag Post

enjoy your time and the game^^