[Backyard Monsters] (Recruiting) Order Of Tranquility Reborn!! (OOTR)"WE are Justice!"

1369 posts

Flag Post

History

I have nothing to add here, read THIS Only if you dare :)

This is me meditating on The Great Plains on Naboo.

Flag Post

Welcome to Order Of Tranquility Reborn!

Welcome force sensitive. I am YodaFlow, the council leader. Before you ask to join, I would like you to know a tiny bit about The Force and the code. The code is important to the Jedi, it tells the Jedi how to act, and how to deal with things. But it sometimes prevents a Jedi to achieve victory. But still, never break the code, it can lead to serious blows in the Jedi Order.

The Code

Most Jedi embrace the Jedi Code, also sometimes referred to as the Four Jedi Truths:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Sometimes the code consist of five lines, with the extra line becoming line number four:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

The Force

“Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.” Click HERE

The Force was a metaphysical, binding, and ubiquitous power that held enormous importance for both the Jedi and Sith monastic orders.
Known as the Way in ancient times,1 the Force was viewed in many different aspects, including, but not limited to, the light side, the dark side, the Unifying Force, and the Living Force.

The first two aspects were concerned with the moral compass of the Force, as manifested by the conduct and emotions of living creatures who were themselves part of the fabric of the Force. The light side of the Force was the facet aligned with compassion, selflessness, self-knowledge and enlightenment, healing, mercy and benevolence, while the dark side of the Force was the element aligned with hatred, fear, covetousness, anger, aggression, jealousy and malevolence.

The latter two aspects were defined by prominent Jedi philosophies: The Unifying Force essentially embraced space and time in its entirety while the Living Force dealt with the energy of living things. Though the Force was categorized in this way, there were no specific abilities or powers that were only usable by a follower of a different path of the Force; the Force partially existed inside the life forms that used it, and drew energy from their emotions.

Allies

The Dragon Knights (TDK)

Champion Tamers Alliance (CTA)

The Star Battalion (TSB)

Shadow Dragons (SD)

Flag Post

How To Join!

Please just fill in the application bellow. Simply copy and paste! ~ Jedi Council

Hello.
I would like to join this alliance because __. (optional)
I am level __ and I’m active up to __ times/hours a day.
I am on WM/will reach WM in __ days and __ hours. (delete second part if you are on WM)
(Optional, but increases chance of being accepted; post a picture of your yard)
Hope you approve me and I look forward to accompany you!
Regards, __

Yes, this is taken from LoaS, but its just temporary. Credits goes to TheFacelessOne for making the module!

Events/Jedi Trails

Jedi Trails of . Talk to me or another council member to get put on the list!
Jedi Trails of . Talk to me or another council member to get put on the list!

Events

Any suggestions?

Who’s taking the Trails?

How to play with us in SWGemu!

Firstly you need to download the game first

http://www.fileplanet.com/158578/150000/fileinfo/Star-Wars-Galaxies:-Starter-Kit-File-1-[Digital-Purchase]
http://www.fileplanet.com/158580/download/Star-Wars-Galaxies:-Starter-Kit-File-2-[Digital-Purchase]

Make sure you put every file in the same folder. Make a new folder for this!

Then go to this site to download the client and launch pad and put them in the same folder as the other files!

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/content.php?r=179-Install-SWGEmu

Flag Post

Council members
The Jedi council members is the leaders of The order, the members of the council will every week, discuss events and activities that will be preformed every once in a week.

Jedi masters
Jedi masters is players whit huge knowledge of the force and has or had an apprentice from the classes below, it is possible to achieve this rank, but it wont be easy.

Jedi knights
Jedi knights is a fully trained rank that is a former apprentice from a council member, master or a knight. Its very possible to achieve this rank if you have the knowledge, once you think you’re ready to get to achieve the rank of a Knights, you must pass through a test first.

Jedi padawans
Jedi padawans is the apprentice of a council member, master or a knight, and is the second lowest rank within the Jedi.

Jedi younglings
Jedi younglings is the lowest rank you could ever achieve, most of you will probably start here. But if you impress me, you will probably skip a rank or two.

Clone ranks!

Commanders Clone Commanders is the highest rank of the Clones, If you wanna be a Clone Commander, you must have a great base. The base will be judged by a Council member

Captains Clone Captains is a bit easier to get into, you’ll need a middle good yard, the yard will be judged by a Council member

Sargents
You don’t need a good yard at all! It can be a level 10 yard and you can become a Sargent.

Clone Privat You will probably start here if you don’t have any knowledge of the force.

Flag Post

Members!

Council members

YodaFlow

bogey40

mabiguy

Ninjakanaroo

NOTE: © <—-This sign is the sign of the council members ;D

Jedi masters

Ninjakangaroo

Mabiguy

bogey40

YodaFlow

Jedi knights

lionrecorder45

Jedi padawans

TheGameMaster81

Jedi younglings
star9
s4onutx
jakepatterson
KasuM
jellyman206

Clones

Commanders

Golco A.K.A RainBowDay(Supreme Commander)

clonetrooper58(Secondary Commander) – Missing

Captains

Qqqwxs_the_2nd – Missing

Sargents

Privates

Flag Post

Master – Apprentice list

YodaFlow-

Bogey-

Mabiguy-

Ninja-

Lion-

Temple Of Order, our Jedi temple! Any OOT member can join, please follow this LINK

Flag Post

Announcements!

Guild Opened: Feb 9, 2012 11:50am

Flag Post

Talk like Yoda you must. :P

Flag Post

good luck! but in the first sentence.. where it says “Hello, and welcome to TO” i would put The Order instead of TO..because saying to twice sound stupid… other then that, looks good.

Flag Post

Thanks for you’re support ;D I fixed that now

Flag Post

Who this is , me thinks =)
Yeah i know i dont speak Yoda well , but it looks to good for beeing a newbe =P
Good luck and have fun =)

EDIT :

1. Oh i just noticed the haters post ,
    me thinks im want on the SITH LORDS list =D
  2. Oh it got changed =P
  3. WHAT changed again , well gotta wait and see how it turns out =)

Flag Post

looks good so far, though im not a huge star wars fan…

Flag Post

Thank you ;D Have a nice day further! Yoda is tired and is going to bed xD Will do the remaining work tomorrow :) But I must say, this is really shocking… I was not expecting a warm welcome like this :D Thank you all for being nice, I’m really graceful!

Flag Post

Looks good, hope you succeed.

Flag Post

Do you want a logo?

Flag Post

Can I be a Sith Lord? I love Darth Maul

Flag Post

GearsChicken , use your time to play the game more and less time on the forum .
There is no good award to get for trying to be THE TROLL yet =D

Hmm must be the only one that should do that i think =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

LOL :D

Flag Post

To me, Yoda looks like an alt. My evidence, started a “guild” on his/her first post.
Grammar is perfect.
Started a “Guild” at level 3 instead of getting some knowledge of this game first.
Looks like he/she has much info about Kongregate B.Y.M. Alliances.
Great job at formatting.
Familiar emoticon usage.

Things that make Yoda not like an alt…
Calling it a guild, though here people call these things “Alliances”.
Not putting a min. level.
No logo.

No matter if you are an alt or not, I believe this “guild” will succeed and be one of the major alliances/guilds/platoons/whateverthehelltheyare’s on Kongregate B.Y.M and I will see to get Zys123 to ally this.

Flag Post

^ Mine is the only Platoon!!!!

Flag Post

True

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPIFF1:

Well,he actually got to be the 3rd best troll of the year,I’d say that’s a good award.

Flag Post

Must post to see 1st page.
Edit: A to haters comment? lawl.

Flag Post

Qoute : Well,he actually got to be the 3rd best troll of the year,I’d say that’s a good award.

Well that is all he’s doing , he have’nt manage to lvl from lvl 34 for a very long time ,
and uses others name to threat others to make himself look good .
Yes thats good trolling , but he’s busted , so thats just make it a lame/fail troller .

Flag Post
Originally posted by applehead3:

To me, Yoda looks like an alt. My evidence, started a “guild” on his/her first post.
Grammar is perfect.
Started a “Guild” at level 3 instead of getting some knowledge of this game first.
Looks like he/she has much info about Kongregate B.Y.M. Alliances.
Great job at formatting.
Familiar emoticon usage.

Things that make Yoda not like an alt…
Calling it a guild, though here people call these things “Alliances”.
Not putting a min. level.
No logo.

No matter if you are an alt or not, I believe this “guild” will succeed and be one of the major alliances/guilds/platoons/whateverthehelltheyare’s on Kongregate B.Y.M and I will see to get Zys123 to ally this.

applehead…and how will you be able to do that?

I have just declared war on it :P

PP declares war…yada yada yada

Now, be smited by the ol’ mighty Powah :P