[WarMage Battlegrounds] load bar froze

17 posts

Flag Post

the load bar froze half way and it says its done… the game doesn’t start or anything show up and the load bar is stuck in the middle of the screen

Flag Post

I am also getting a stuck loading bar which I reported to Developer, I hope this is fixed so I can see what the game is about. I visted the official website which is WarMage Battlegrounds and the game looks really interesting.

Flag Post

Hi zentox and qazzaq! The team is working on a possible resolution to some players being suck at a loading screen. I will keep you updated!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
thia

Flag Post

Hello again zentox and qazzaq! We’ve just made an update to the game and I’d like to find out if this helps with the “stuck loading bar” that you’re experiencing.

Please let me know! Thanks :)
~thia~

Flag Post

Sorry to say but after the bar loaded It’s stuck on “connecting…”

Flag Post

Hmmmmmm – don’t be sorry :D

Would you be able to private message me your ISP and computer set up? And I’ll have the team look into it more.

Thank you!
~ thia ~

Flag Post

Still frozen.

Flag Post

Hi Escaflownecz – can you provide any additional info? At what point is it freezing? I’m assuming during the loading phase, but are you able to tell me what part of the loading it gets to? What browser and version of flash are you using?

Thanks!
~ thia ~

Flag Post

I had the loading problem too.
the loading bar stops at about the 95% mark. If I leave and come back it has an error which just says an asset failed to load.
this occurs even after restarting the game, refreshing the page, starting different maps and different enemies.
then I changed back to battle configuration 1 and it started working again. back to config 2 and it fails to load.

So I think this issue might have something to do with the army configs. :)

Flag Post

Thanks for the feedback, Jarty! I’ve passed it on for a dev to take a peek at.

~thia~

Flag Post

Hi Jarty,

Can you try clearing your cache? In your browser, if you click ctrl+shift+delete, it should bring up a menu that allows you to choose to clear your cache. (If you use Firefox, select the Details button to show more options.)

That should help with the asset loading issue. Please LMK if that works!
~ thia ~

Flag Post

1st I kept getting an already connected message.

Now a couple days later, I come back and get to create a character. Too bad after I load tutorial the game freezes, I already cleared my cache and refreshed so that isn’t going to fix it. After I select ready the loading bar proceeds to 95% AND FREEZES.

My system is:
Win7 32
2 gb RAM
Using Google Chrome

Flag Post

Hi ComputerJunkie, thanks for the feedback. Be sure to also use the Report a Bug option. We will look into this and I’ll follow up if we need additional information. Are you still experiencing this?

~ thia ~

Flag Post

Yes, and even on your main site. Now I get past load bar but after it loads it stays on the screen that I select ready in just w/out the char portraits and grey boxes.

Tried every couple days and still same result just never takes me to the battle after loading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ComputerJunkie:

Yes, and even on your main site. Now I get past load bar but after it loads it stays on the screen that I select ready in just w/out the char portraits and grey boxes.

Tried every couple days and still same result just never takes me to the battle after loading.

same thing 2 days later and little grey arrow stays there pointing and taunting me.

Flag Post

First start of the day:No more free shards
Second try:Loading bar frozen
This situation is same all the time.

Oh yes and i hear that if i click on Ctrl+Alt+Enter+F11+PageUp+Home close the door at my room and stick my finger to left ear it will works.

Flag Post

Hi ComputerJunkie and Esacflownecz,

At what point does the loading bar freeze? 5/30? 15/30? 27/30?

Do you get the All Shards Down messaging the first time every time?

Thanks!
~ thia ~

PS Escaflownecz: what happens if you stick your finger in your right ear? ;) (kidding!)