[Backyard Monsters] [recruiting all WMs, Level 45 up] Teutoburg Forest (The Most Wanton Alliance)

3460 posts

Flag Post

Old Thread Here

Announcements:

• We will be accepting members from other worlds. TF is now big enough that threats of treachery by members is not enough to bring us down and we don’t need to confine ourselves to only players we know and trust. Another purpose of that rule was to encourage jumpers. We now have many jumpers and the very nature of the game is changing.
  • Though it is still possible to request to be an anonymous player, it isn’t as critical as it was when we were first formed and every single ally of LOAS was at war with us (ie almost every alliance). We now have good relations with a number of other alliances.
  • We won’t have ranks as other alliances do, but rather roles. However recognition will be given to certain outstanding members and they may elect to be leader of a certain role.
  • Attacking our under yards does not necessarily result in a war with our main yards!

We are accepting new members.

How to join

There are 2 ways to apply for membership:

¤If a member recommends you himself on the thread, you can be accepted after making a simple presentation of yourself, whatever your level. The member who recommended you, shall look after of you until this is no longer required.

¤If you meet the following requirements:
-to be at least Level 45
-to be on the World Map (or being about to upgrade your map room)
-to have a decent yard, with pathings and ADTs protection
-to be active at least 3 times a week

When applying for membership, you have to tell us why you want to join our alliance. You must also tell us your nationality (or not if it is a secret), on which World Map you are (see the name of the player on 0×0).
Proper grammar and spelling is necessary (except if english is not your mother tongue)
Originality in your presentation will be an asset.
We do not accept somebody who is applying for multiple alliances at the same time.

Each and every member has a VOTE: members shall vote YES or NO, according to their own judgment.
If a member has a serious reason to not let you join our alliance, he should use his VETO power.
After a certain period, according to the result of the votes, Teutoburg will make an announcement and send you a message of wheter or not you are accepted.
Only Teutoburg has this right, until you have a message you shall not claim to be a member.

To new members:
The first thing you should do is to follow as many members as possible and help them from time to time.
You shall as well respect the laws of the wood.
And of course, you can always ask for advice or for help.

French introduction:
Et pour les francophones, sachez qu’une communauté active de joueurs francophones est présente dans la Teutoburg Forest!
Donc si vous voulez discuter dans la langue de Molière, recevoir des conseils compréhensibles ou juste vous entraîner au Français, n’hésitez pas! 
Rejoignez la Teutoburg Forest!!
Pour ce, vous pouvez contacter Crazybe, mogwai95 et haigor07.

German Introduction:
Für alle deutschsprachigen Spieler, eine kurze Vorstellung.
Wir sind Teutoburg Forest (der ist ja nun mal in “Germanien”). Dies ist eine internationale Allianz und wir sind offen für Alle, die noch ein Zuhause im Wald suchen. Natürlich wollen wir DICH exklusiv, wir sind ja auch exklusiv :), deswegen solltest Du Dich bei keiner anderen  Allianz verdingt haben. Ansonsten stellen wir, ausser Fairness, keine allzu grossen Ansprüche. Aber eine gute Portion Humor ist in dieser Allianz hilfreich. Ein gut gebautes Yard sehen wir gerne, ist aber kein Muss…Boxyards kann man ja noch umbauen:)
Ansprechpartner/in auf Deutsch sind Sternkomplex und JohannSchinder. Im Forum sollte aber bitte (mit gelegentlichen Ausnahmen) Englisch gesprochen werden, sonst müssen wir uns bald in Babylon Allianz umbenennen:D

Lang lebe Teutoburg Forest – Romani ite domum!

News: 9/13/2012 New Level Entry (45 up)
9/13/2012 added TF vets club and cleaned up inactive (ex-) members
9/13/2012 new recruiting rules added
9/19/2012 added the No Spamming law to the laws of the woods, removed the runic law (out of date)

Members
Name (Mainyard Level)(Underyard Level)

Crazybe (45)(UY32)
Demonicyoshi (47)(UY34)
JohannSchinder (55) (UY 39)
captindoug (47)
smbfc (45)
mogwai95 (51)(UY36)
Teutoburg (48) (UY36)
Cartercop (39)(UY30)
haigor07 (55) (UY39)
the1Templar (45)
Zo55 (42)
mattrocde (39)
ehmarc (49)
Emeny (53)(UY37)
steventhao (45)(UY31)
Jason0517 (49)(UY41)
Spacetrooper77 (56)(UY37)
Hedon (44)(UY 34)
fufub69 (37) (UY31)
Stahl_Soldat (50)(UY32)
Axxon007 (43)(UY35)
Aleszandro143 (46)
xXsaosinXx (43) (UY33)
Sternkomplex (56) (UY37)
garthandgabe (56) (UY36)
DarkLordJim (50) (UY37)
Spirrowmint (49) (UY37)
areleen (50) (UY33)
asd123 (53) (UY37)
Shytoun (52) (UY36)
SilentAura (52)
Sotlat (51) (UY37)

TF Veterans club
Retired honored vets of the wood:

Andak01
WiDeOut
gnurfvonargl
aghiuta1978
WhiteComet
Aranq

Roles

Defender – requires very high level 44 or above and lots of OPs.

Spacetrooper77
Alesxandro143
captaindoug
DemonicYoshi
haigor07
ehmarc
Sternkomplex
garthandgabe
JohannSchinder
SilentAura
Shytoun
asd123
and more.

Jumper – you must jump to another world map

Emeny
Crazybe
Mogwai95
xXsaosinXx
Spirrowmint
and more.

Mentor – you help noobs advance

Crazybe
JohannSchinder

Mapmaker – you chart the TF map and watch for changes
DemonicYoshi
JohannSchinder
Haigor07

Recruiter – message other players and try to get them to join
NEW Every member has the right to recruit or recommend new members.
Voting is the common way to accept new applicants (every member has the right to vote and every vote is equal!)

Laws of the wood:

• No double crossing
  • Pull your weight
  • NEW No spamming around
  • No hacking
  • Keep cool, it’s just a game

Alliance:
Purple –
The Dragon Knights –
eXorsus Gaming Group –

NEUTRAL to any other

TF declares war: Official picture: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-15120754/TFwar.jpg.html

Flag Post

Für die Zukunft.

Flag Post

Uh why this again? O.o

Flag Post

New Thread. Will be run by Teutoburg.

Flag Post

Wideout, check your PMs.

Flag Post

And why is there a new thread…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Under new management.

Flag Post
Originally posted by andak01:

Under new management.

why has he quoted it, why not just copy and paste it…

Flag Post

As stated, under construction. But I did fix that much. More is coming.

Flag Post

allies with AA?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordebubble:

allies with AA?

I don’t think so ;)

Flag Post

FOR ALL MEMBERS
Please review the members list in the first post for accuracy.
If there is anyone missing or level incorrect please let me know.

Flag Post

HA I KNEW MOGWAI WAS IN TTF. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

HA I KNEW MOGWAI WAS IN TTF. lol

If that list told you anything new then you weren’t paying attention at all beforehand…just new formatting, the members list has not changed at all other than that…

Flag Post

Good job.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teutoburg:

FOR ALL MEMBERS
Please review the members list in the first post for accuracy.
If there is anyone missing or level incorrect please let me know.

Well, I got downgraded from Level 46 to Level 37 2 weeks ago after jumping. Strange glitch (did something like that happen to anyone else before?) I’m now back to Level 42, but shoud be at least Level 47 by now. I don’t really care about the number. Im just telling that so no one thinks it’s an exaggeration that I’m listed a Level 46 showing only Level 42

Flag Post

allies? with AA

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubblelord2:

allies? with AA

AA seems to like us a lot…maybe I shoud visit you guys more often ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohannSchinder:
Originally posted by bubblelord2:

allies? with AA

AA seems to like us a lot…maybe I shoud visit you guys more often ;)

I typically try to stay away from AA, but I find I need AAA more often than not…
And why do they skip “A” batteries? Got your AAA, AA, B, C, D…seems A is not good on its own…

Flag Post

Who said we’re not tough. We attack our own members. viz.

Flag Post

^Lolllll

Flag Post

Fair note, TAE disbanded a long time ago. You might want to take them off the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

^Lolllll

The back story is that Johann had just captured 80 DAVEs that he didn’t have room for. The only way to pass them over was for me to take the OP. This one raid has netted us about 200mil in goo.

Flag Post

Random unrelated note: isn’t aghiuta1978 level 49? Just tell me when you’ve read this and I will remove the post, since I really have no rights to post on here.