[Fantasy Online] Official: FO Help and Support

340 posts

Flag Post

IMPORTANT UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 1/1/2014
The FO community is not done yet! Check out the Fantasy Online Legacy webpage by clicking HERE where a team of ex FO mods and admins are working on a new MMO for us. Check it out if you still have some love left to give towards this community.

Es, out :3

http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/

Trouble Logging In
If your loading bar fills up but you never get in the game try the following:
1. Refresh the page and choose another server.
2. Post to the support forum 1 with your operating system and browser.

If you have logged out (either from being AFK too long or by using the button) you will need to refresh the page in order for the login screen to show up again.

Please note that when the game has updates, the servers may also be temporarily unavailable

Support
If you have lost items, gems or have been harassed in game, you can contact moderators and admins of the game here. 1

Bugs and Exploits
If you find any bugs or exploits, you can post them on either of the following forums:
Bugs
Exploits 1

FO forum Login details
You should have (undeletable) mail with your Fantasy online forums login details. This mail will not be deleted until the year 2030.

Flag Post

Kongregate exclusive items
When you purchase gems you now have the option to get Kongregate exclusive items. They will be sent to your in game mail and as a result, you may have to refresh your page in order for them to show up. You can also obtain some FO in game items by completing certain challenges on Kongregate which will appear in your mail upon completion too.

Creating content
You can make content for this game and recieve in game gems if it is put into the game itself. You can find the topic on the official FO forums here.

Your own one-of-a-kind item
For those who want to support FO in a big way, here’s your chance to do so and get your very own item in return.

1. Pick a sprite from PS3K that you want to be your one of a kind outfit item.
2. Grab 5 1200 Gem Packs In One Day.
3. Post in the support forum with the PS3K link, what you’d like the item to be called, and suggestions for the item description.

More information can be found here.

1 = Forums where only you and the moderators/admins can see the post.

Flag Post

How to use this forum
A guide on how to use this forum can be found here.

FAQ
Frequently asked Questions (supplied by GameFAQ) can be found here.

Any future updates will be displayed here.

Flag Post

Nice. There were too many stickies anyway.

Flag Post

Yup that’s true, Es337 gotten permission from the developer to have his/her sticky topics taken down for this topic to contain all its information to end up being stickied which I helped with. :D This is a great topic and should help all FO players so keep up being involved with the FO kong forums community and keep gaming. :D

Flag Post

I was playing and this guy made it to where it said i typed something really bad and he said ohh my thats not very nice and said he would report me. If i get banned from that im done supporting this game.

Flag Post

Looks good. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4darkdragon:

I was playing and this guy made it to where it said i typed something really bad and he said ohh my thats not very nice and said he would report me. If i get banned from that im done supporting this game.

he’s just a troll. don’t mind him.

Flag Post

How do I connect an account created at fantasy-mmorpg.com to a Kongregate account?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FO_Charybdis:

How do I connect an account created at fantasy-mmorpg.com to a Kongregate account?

Similarly, How does one connect an account created on Kong to FB or FO main page? Friends in game have said that they have done it and that there should be some sort of ‘Link Account’ or some such button below PLAY after loading, but there is no such thing.

Flag Post

Is it a glitch or something that the strong helmet, that is a stamina crafter item requires 100 strength instead of 100 stamina?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sporkafus:
Originally posted by FO_Charybdis:

Similarly, How does one connect an account created on Kong to FB or FO main page? Friends in game have said that they have done it and that there should be some sort of ‘Link Account’ or some such button below PLAY after loading, but there is no such thing.

To connect your FB and Kong account go to your kong profile settings page and you will see the connect your account button for FB.

Flag Post

Can I link my FB Fantasy Online account to Kong? how?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sw0rdmast3r:

Can I link my FB Fantasy Online account to Kong? how?

I’m trying to figure this one out as well. I don’t want to have to start from “newb” 1 again. I’ve already done that, and RB’d up to where I am now.

Flag Post

Game refuses to load due to “please install adobe flash player”
I’ve installed the latest version, several times now… it’s not running still. Please disable the flash version check and allow the game to run normally – every other game on kong has no issues with my flash, but this one seems to be doing some buggy check that simply fails…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bbrtki:

Game refuses to load due to “please install adobe flash player”
I’ve installed the latest version, several times now… it’s not running still. Please disable the flash version check and allow the game to run normally – every other game on kong has no issues with my flash, but this one seems to be doing some buggy check that simply fails…

It has to do with facebook. Fantasy requires you to connect to facebook for some reason..

Flag Post

As of a few hours ago, the game lag spiked, so i closed out of my browser. Now when I try to get on, the loading screen won’t progress past “Establishing connection to Fantasy Online…”. I have tried restarting my computer, changing servers, and clearing my cache, but nothing has been successful. My internet and other games on Kong are working fine except for FO. Is this something wrong with my computer, or the main servers, or both?

Flag Post

The servers are down.

Flag Post

how looong?

Flag Post

They’re up now.

Flag Post

And now?

Flag Post

I am a Level 36 Archer. I have Dragon Leg Armor and soon to be Body. I need help leveling up fast. Any tips?

Flag Post

To level up fast, you have to kill fast, try get better weapons asap, your priority is a dragon bow (use the wiki to get more information).

Flag Post
Originally posted by wingedarr0w:

To level up fast, you have to kill fast, try get better weapons asap, your priority is a dragon bow (use the wiki to get more information).

I already have a Dragon Bow, and I’m getting Dragon Body Armor soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvin0hobbes:
Originally posted by wingedarr0w:

I already have a Dragon Bow, and I’m getting Dragon Body Armor soon.

I have all Dragon Armor, and I need help. What buffs do I need to kill stuff in Mirky Woods?