[Battlestar Galactica Online] annoying problem

9 posts

Flag Post

i have a problem here where when the game is finished loading it wont open the game do i need to download some thing like the game itself? i was using google chrome

Flag Post

I was haveing that same problem on google chrome

Flag Post

I use google chrome.

Are you talking about the grey loading bar at the start? Or the circle loading bars, orange/red?
If it’s the circles, you’ll have to wait for it for around 10 mins if it doesn’t then you have some serious problem.

YOu have to have UNity WEb player downloaded in your comp/laptop to play the game.

Flag Post

10min wow

Flag Post

when my is done loading the game frozen when is done loading into the chatchter creation i pick cyborg and i finshed it just…froze thats is all than 5 sec is done now i odn’t to do anything else

Flag Post

Guys the problem may be you have not installed Unity Web Player.

Flag Post

Some browsers run the game much slower and less efficiently than others. For Example, I use Safari and this game in particular barely runs even with modifications to the browser.

Follow the steps that other people have suggested and I’d encourage you to look through the forums for other people with similar problems.

Thanks,
Dairy

Flag Post

why i can not open the game on firefox? or do i use google chrome to play the game..

Flag Post

I was having the same problem as well… very annoying