[Backyard Monsters] How to contact KIXEYE

8 posts

Flag Post

I’m sure you all have noticed that KIXEYE (the devs of this game) promised some fixes and updates in mid-December. As I’m sure you know, Kongregate has no control over the games themselves—we aren’t able to make changes, fix things that are broken, etc. We’ve been following up with KIXEYE, but at this point it looks like it may still be a while (like, a couple months) before they make any updates. We have done everything we can to persuade them to do it sooner, but to no avail.

KIXEYE is not actively monitoring this forum, so posts here are unlikely to be read by them. If you have a regular customer service issue (aka, something that will not require an update to solve), you can email them at support@kixeye.com. At first you’ll get a reply email saying they couldn’t figure out which Facebook account you were using, and that your email is being forwarded to a person; then later you’ll hear back from the person. (Or at least, that’s what happened to me when I tried it out.) Feel free to write them there if you have questions about known issues, would like some help troubleshooting a loading problem, and that sort of thing.

In the meantime, the game works perfectly for most players, and is still really addictive. Have fun!

Flag Post

How lucky, you where. I only got a disappointing autoreply:

Hello there,

I apologize, we do not provide support for Kongregate at this time, so I am unable to assist you with this matter. If you have inquiries regarding your Backyard Monsters account on Facebook, I would be more than happy to help. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Megan

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My fault. The autoreply was from before your intervention ^^

btw. Maybe its better to use the support form page: http://support.kixeye.com/mail (mail goes out to support@kixeye.com too) That way, the mail gets better structured and it makes it easier for them to categorize/sort/handle it.

(Your (Kongregate) User id, needed on the form, apparently can be found if you click on your post count beneath your name – its the number in the URL. (is that correct?) The form requires that User id to be filled in, albeit I am not shure if that info is really relevant for them.)

Flag Post

Respected Sir/Madam

Respected kixeye staff, i know and believe that you give your all to make our time and effort in this game nice, many respect that and many do not respect that but sometimes and in this situation you can be led to believe that on your side you are not being fair. I understand that you have many emails to which you need to reply and if possible assist those people. But you also need to respect the people who play the game and with whom you are constantly in contact with, who write to you and advise you of bugs in the game and one of these mistakes is that some people do things that they are not allowed to do, but on your side you are also not fair or right, but you prove to me otherwise because how many times have you banned people who are not at fault and for no reason at all, how many people through their efforts have come to level 35-36 and you ban them, how many time have i via email sent you proof of the real cheaters and nothing has come of that. Those people continued to play and play unfairly and cheat. The first time i had a problem with a bug when i was building an object and it took 5 seconds i wrote to you and advised you so you would not think i was cheating, and you did not fix it, and because i needed that building and kept building it you then banned me. After my efforts to show you, beg you, playing cat and mouse you finally realised it was an error from your end and returned my profile with an apology. This was 5 months ago when i lived in bosnia and from the 4th month everything was ok then the third day event showed an error when i try to attack it kept reconnecting me, i wrote to you for 3 days and nobody answered and on the last day of the event i was advised that my visa for Australia was approved where i first started playing this game. So i come to the airport in Frankfurt the event has passed and after all my writing to you and pleading for the problem to be fixed i get an email on the fourth day after the event for Ms Clara who was in charge of that event (email attached) she apologised for the bug and because of it award me 50 gold as an apology for everything. I replied i did not need the gold and that when i reached Australia i would buy gold for myself just to fix all the bugs in my account and i did not get a reply back after that. I arrive in Australia and log in and after looking at the base and putting things to upgrade and fix i go in to buy the gold and my flash player stops working. When i go to reload the page it shows me that i am banned.I now have no idea why i have been banned if it was for advising you of all the bugs or what it has been but there seems to me to be no reason why i should be banned as i have done nothing wrong. I had to ask my wife to translate this for me whose time i had to take away from our baby to do this for me as i would like to have my account reinstated. This is like you giving me the death penalty but not giving me a reason why i got it. I hope you can find way to resolve this issue and in advance i thank you for that MY ID:23411600 Again i will advise you of this cheater ( v_i_p_e_r , ID:3576564 ) and the proof can be found herehttp://prntscr.com/225570 I have advised you about this person a few times now and you have not done anything to him but are banning someone who has done nothing wrong. I hope you will fix this as soon as possible, thank you once again Kind regards Ermin Mujanovic Australia Brisbane Queensland 12/11/13

Flag Post
Originally posted by SniperMan4:

Respected Sir/Madam

OH MY HOLY CRAP A WOT snip

This is a perfect way to make KIXEYE laugh between themselves and say “Bahahaha, this idiot really thinks we care about anything but money”.

Flag Post

and now this shit (DEV)il shuts the game down.

also postcount+++

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator