[Afterwind] new land form?

14 posts

Flag Post

can u put like mountain desert and that.like mountain block the path of tanks. better land form

 
Flag Post

or slows them down?

 
Flag Post

Would like to bump this, it’s an excellent suggestion.

 
Flag Post

Would take too long.

 
Flag Post

They could make it optional, as some people prefer slower games (me, for example).

 
Flag Post

Do you guys even consider the amount of effort it would take to implement these things?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaliraa:

Do you guys even consider the amount of effort it would take to implement these things?

 
Flag Post

I would consider this an excellent feature.

Not only mountains for land units, but also wind currents for ships, and jet streams for planes.

 
Flag Post

that would be great

 
Flag Post

To bad these things will never get in game because their not rich or have a giant programming team.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kurgis:

To bad these things will never get in game because their not rich or have a giant programming team.

They can make certiain features of it premium, and optional. Furthermore, i would not consider it that difficult.

 
Flag Post

Maybe if they can’t implement this in their next update, maybe they can include it in a new game, like Afterwind 2 or something like that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

Maybe if they can’t implement this in their next update, maybe they can include it in a new game, like Afterwind 2 or something like that.

Uh, please no.

 
Flag Post

They should include in an expansion in the next 2 years. Which includes landforms and etc.