[Dawn of Nations] Crappy Bug

11 posts

Flag Post

All regions too crowded can’t join the game at all even when set to random select

Flag Post

Its not a bug for one, and for two: You should’ve came earlier.

Flag Post

hey this is what most people say “i hate games like this!” or “fuck this gay game” or " THIS GAME IS GAY!" because of them doing that and they leaving made it to crowded

Flag Post

Ya! N00b those who made this game so crowed!
why isnt the maker doing anything? Or are they in for only our money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by usasoldier:

Ya! N00b those who made this game so crowed!
why isnt the maker doing anything? Or are they in for only our money?

The developer cant do shit, this game is crowded, accounts are not being erased, and the dev is not only for the money, if someone wants to play this game that badly he/she can go do it in the main page, there they will be able to choose from a wide variety of servers that wont be crowded.

Flag Post

yes, they are only in it for the money! They don’t update the game properly and charge WAY too much for upgrades. There is absolutely NO WAY to play this game properly without paying out the wazoo. If you do, you need to get a life because you are probably just sitting there for days and days doing nothing. If you have a problem, they will never fix it. They are too busy trying to police the mail, PM’s and chat for people who talk about the other places to play the very same game (only better) like WAR2 Glory.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Its not a bug for one, and for two: You should’ve came earlier.

Nope. He just shouldn’t have came at all.

Originally posted by rock1010:

yes, they are only in it for the money! They don’t update the game properly and charge WAY too much for upgrades. There is absolutely NO WAY to play this game properly without paying out the wazoo. If you do, you need to get a life because you are probably just sitting there for days and days doing nothing. If you have a problem, they will never fix it. They are too busy trying to police the mail, PM’s and chat for people who talk about the other places to play the very same game (only better) like WAR2 Glory.

Nope. They don’t even watch the chat, that’s an auto-filter. There is practically nobody left at e36.

Flag Post

ill stop playing this game when I get utterly conquered or reach the top 10.

Flag Post

Haha, top 10 looks a little far away. The conquered part I can arrange though…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casperoo:

Haha, top 10 looks a little far away. The conquered part I can arrange though…

No thanks. :D