[Dawn of Nations] Ş€V€ЯĐ Allaince Is Back

25 posts

Flag Post

Any Ex-Members from Ş€V€ЯĐ Are welcome Back into The allaince. Also New Guys that need an allaince are also welcomed. We will Make it through the Hardships we faced in the past.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Water_Bender:

Any Ex-Members from Ş€V€ЯĐ Are welcome Back into The allaince. Also New Guys that need an allaince are also welcomed. We will Make it through the Hardships we faced in the past.

this is the third time *face palm

Flag Post

Three times and done…

Flag Post

LOL severed is back… again lol.

Flag Post

Anyone new may come to this alliance, and Ex-members. :)

Flag Post

I noticed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

I noticed.

that this is my 800th post.

Flag Post

Ş€V€ЯĐ Alliance is still Recruiting for new members and ex-members. Join now before it’s too late. :)

Flag Post

Can i Join

Flag Post

Yes legionary48.

Flag Post

Screw Ş€V€ЯĐ.

Flag Post

this alliance always fails quit making it

Flag Post

Ş€V€ЯĐ Is Still Recruiting, and Yes, this alliance has Fell apart before, But I am here to tell everyone we are back.

Flag Post

You talk like you have as much courage as a dead person being revived.

Flag Post

Ş€V€ЯĐ alliance is accepting any applications, we are Ranked # 11 in alliances. Apply now before it’s too Late!

Flag Post

lol.. tats cool and all… but i was a member the LAST time they fell apart… and personally, i dont want to be apart of that again :/

Flag Post

Stick, you wasn’t even on this game when Severd fail apart the first time. And now it’s back, Rank 39. >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by stickaidan:

lol.. tats cool and all… but i was a member the LAST time they fell apart… and personally, i dont want to be apart of that again :/

Flag Post

Lol j the ripper left and you guys fell 28 spots

Flag Post
Originally posted by cbv80:

Lol j the ripper left and you guys fell 28 spots

We know, lol XD

Flag Post

Yeah, we ALL know.

Flag Post

how bout y’all shut up before Toxic comes and tears ya a new asscrack SEVERED :P

Flag Post

“Stick, you wasn’t even on this game when Severd fail apart the first time. And now it’s back, Rank 39. >_>”
Your right, i wASNT in the alliance when tey fell apart for the SECOND time…. i had just left >.>

Flag Post

“Stick, you wasn’t even on this game when Severd fail apart the first time. And now it’s back, Rank 39. >_>”
Your right, i wASNT in the alliance when tey fell apart for the SECOND time…. i had just left >.>

Your aasking for it _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Water_Bender:

Your aasking for it _

Now it’s ranked 29 with 41 Members.