[Pirate Galaxy] Glitches that must be fixed NOW!

6 posts

Flag Post

There is this glitch where you are doing interplanetary jumping and then you go inside the planet and the timer is at 0:00 but NOTHING is happening, this must be fixed IMMIDIATELY. Also you need to show what protectors there are in the shop.

Flag Post

report the bug, via the bug report feature

Flag Post

I have found that the main reason that happens to me (at least) is having multiple tabs open. Games on my laptop tend to run slower or nearly freeze when I’ve tabbed away or lost focus, so my guess is that the timer still ticks down properly, but the ‘timer’ is slowed down and thus doesn’t accurately reflect the remaining time. You need to maintain focus on the game for the entire flight. I usually get food or a drink while I wait if it’s a particularly long jump.

Flag Post

ps when the glitch when your timer hits 0 and your not on the planet its just loading give it a min it should load eventualy

Flag Post

this glitch has been around forever, in my experience it usually either demands a page refresh (if it really does get you stuck) or just sit and wait a few seconds/minutes and it should load.

Flag Post

Same with me, I usually just hyper jump or just wait till it loads.