[Backyard Monsters] Tech Support (Not for Base 0)

1238 posts

Flag Post

This thread is made for the main purpose of helping any who may have a problem with the game-play.

This thread is to provide any troubleshooting options and/or fixes available to you. We will work with you to see that any problem you have can be fixed. Please be aware that not all problems are fixable from our end, that doesn’t mean you have to be afraid of posting them. We will try our best!

Anyone is welcome to provide assistance to those who need it. The more intelligent people, the better. If you need immediate assistance, feel free to PM me. I may help you or direct you to someone else.

Main assistant: ASCubed
-He’s a very intelligent person, he knows exactly what he’s talking about. He’s a great troubleshooter and will work with you until your problem is fixed. Feel free to send him a PM and he’ll help you right away.

Volunteers that are here to help Coders with fixing, building bases, and testing.
Please only volunteer if you have prior experience with Cheat Engine/coding/programming, because Des will NOT teach you, as that would lead to another person hacking and causing more problems

• ASCubed
  • mrg1234
  • clueless58
  • Others that are remaining nameless

Volunteers to help make this process faster!

FREQUENT COMPLAINTS

When will you get to me? I’ve been waiting for a week!
Yes, we have a life also……Plus You are not the only one. Patients is key!

Hurry up! This is taking too long
Nothing to say. Look at the top

I’ve posted before, why does no-one help me!?
Some issues are harder to solve than others, if your issue is missed, just PM Des_troyy and you’ll get a quick response.

Why should we trust you?!
Des_troyy and his friends were the group of people who helped/fixed one of the biggest bugs in the game and also got Kixeye’s attention to update the game. That is reason enough to trust them.

If you have any personal questions, feel free to PM Des_troyy.

-Most issues might have a solution to them already, so please read a little bit before posting your issue.

Flag Post

Thanks for doing this dummy. And thanks for the idea Dragonalx!

Dummy please add:
HighElf: Negative RG’s
I’ll also find some hackers that I’ve dealt with tomorrow so people know to watch out for them.

EDIT: Zyz, It isn’t a simple code to fix Base “0” it’s a series of them for which i use a script to put them into the game (Thanks to Bestprogie for the script). Included with the script is complex coding that i worked extremely hard to figure out. And there is still more to include apparently.

I cannot simply give out all my hard work so someone can take credit for something I discovered. Although i appreciate the offer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaptorVenom:

Thanks Des_Troyy for helping people and thanks Dummy200 for making the thread, also is dummy200 being one of the coders too?If so i thank him too for helping people :D

Nah, I’m not a coder. Just trying to organize it a bit better for des, because his messages is getting flooded with PMs to help their bases. Much easier to do it if they’re put onto a nicely organized list, agree?

Flag Post

FFS My hat goes off to you Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the donate kreds to member button? I want to send you some!

Just a quick question from me (I couldn’t see a reference to it in page 1), can you fix the base 0 that comes from upgrade to maproom 2? I have been avoiding upgrading, but I trust you more than I trust kixeye to attempt an upgrade. Even if you can only fix a small % of this bug, I still have more faith in you.

Edit: Oh and has anyone thought to make a list of known hackers in a thread? It would be very useful for people to know in relation to this bug I think.

Flag Post

Wow. To much work! The past 24 hours over 20 new people got Base “0”. :/

Bestprogie, I tried to fix my base last week. I try it almost everyday. It doesn’t work for me. It doesn’t work for about 50% of the people i try. But the point is that i at-least try and help the other 50% of the people who get lucky. You know?

Dummy will add you all to the list and i shall get started in a few minutes after i eat.

Also please don’t report attack logs here. It’s very spammy. I will message some of you right now for additional details on your account and i’ll get started.

First person i shall help: (Random)
IKOU

Flag Post

Grr, i’m trying to keep up, but i’m working with someone right now to find the final solution to fixing the bug.

Flag Post

Mrg, make sure you say it on the forum so we can cross-off his name so i know not to help him :)
The next person you can do is named bubbleLord2. I’ll PM you information on what his base should be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:

Mrg, make sure you say it on the forum so we can cross-off his name so i know not to help him :)
The next person you can do is named bubbleLord2. I’ll PM you information on what his base should be.

Alrighty, dummy200 has a new account, at the point of his old account. (There said it) And that is fine, I am still in class, about to do a mock trial, so once I get home and eat something I can start again, tomorrow however I may be busy writing a few papers due thursday.

Flag Post

17/49 D,:
damn…

You will make it des, love that you know how to fix this mess, Keep it up!!

Flag Post

Mrg, take your time man, no rush. I appreciate the help you’re giving me though.

Congrats everyone! The thread had been stickyed. Should make the thread easier to see now.

Thanks Web ;) It’s getting late where i am, i shall take a took at about 4-5 more bases then i’m off to bed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:

I have a question my TH froze and other things in my base are also slowly starting to stop working, what does this mean? Is it related to Base 0?

I’ve actually never heard of that. Must be a weird glitch or something.

I would try refreshing. Give it a few minutes. If it doesn’t work after that let me know.

Flag Post

Dummy don’t forget to add gearchicken, i’m doing his now.
Funkdaddy, you have an easy task so ill does yours right after.

Oh no D: Not kenny.. Damn, taking everyone out.

EDIT: 60 people in just a few days.. Crazy :l

and like 22 fixes so far so good also just for a random question how is your social life since this

Flag Post

Yeah 22 fixes is good but out of 60 it’s a low number. And my social life is uhm.. Fine i guess.
With being grounded and the girlfriend being sick i have a lot of free time which is why i want to work fast now because later i’ll get a little bit busier!

Even with the new bases some of you get, we’re still trying to get the second half of the fix, once the fix comes you’ll all have your original bases.

Flag Post

You will all be added to the list, sorry if you have not got a response. I tend to do fixes and help in a random order because PMs hit me like crazy.

Originally posted by DarkDarsh:

so no1 wil upgrade my map room ?

I can upgrade your map room for you.

Having me do it will lower your chance of getting base “0”. But you still have a small chance of getting it.. (Just so you’re aware)

Flag Post

Okay guys, I’m really sorry, I can’t be on as much now.Schoolwork is starting to pile up, combined with programming homework and other stuff. I’ll try to be on as much as I can, I’ll add everyone as soon as I get the time to do so. Thanks for being patient(I hope)!

Flag Post

:( Now I have to update the list and fix stuff blah! To much work. This thread ended up being harder than just receiving PM’s..lol. Oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do!

I’ll add you all to the list. My apologies if i don’t get to some of you right away. There’s way to many of you to help on the spot. I’ll PM you for account information. Please remember if you don’t reply within a week you’ll be taken off the list!

Flag Post

Well, this is certainly beginning to become WAY to much..
I’ll add everyone to the list. But i cannot work any faster than i already am. I can only fix a certain number each day because of my time.

-Please only post your problem once.
-Please don’t complain, nagging makes me consider helping others first, you’ll all get your chance, but i can only do one at a time. Be happy something is being done!

Goal for today: 5-7 bases
Hours left in the day: 5

Flag Post

Well, this is certainly beginning to become WAY to much..
I’ll add everyone to the list. But i cannot work any faster than i already am. I can only fix a certain number each day because of my time.

-Please only post your problem once.
-Please don’t complain, nagging makes me consider helping others first, you’ll all get your chance, but i can only do one at a time. Be happy something is being done!

Goal for today: 5-7 bases
Hours left in the day: 5

how many you got done and also GO DES GO fix those yards

Flag Post

Well, i just got home from school, then i chilled with my girlfriend. Now i’m free.. Last night i fixed a few.. this morning i fixed one. So im looking to do 5 more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Abunakki:

am i the only one that sees a better and quicker solution for all? i mean if u really do have a fix for base 0 and your time is limited which i would understand as we all have our lives to live….why in the hell dont u just post the fix on here? surely it would take some of the back log off of your shoulders?

Just a thought… =/

First off, there isn’t a for-sure fix for it.

Secondly, your either bestprogies alt because you have the same picture as him/or you just like him a lot to share pictures.

Thirdy, sharing information on the small fix (that only works sometimes) would give everyone codes and way to hack the game. It would cause more problems then fix them, and that’s the last thing we need right now.

If your not progie, i’d advise you to contact him because him me and a few others are working on the same project to try and fix this whole thing. Things like deleting the map room. Contact him or contact mickymouse because he also has great ideas. I Don’t feel like giving out all my sources.

Flag Post

What on earth is the story with the MR upgrades. Just to try the mechanism out I created an account and did the upgrade about thirty times and didn´t get the fail at all. Must have some feedback from Des/Dummy (I have seen their comments earlier in the thread) but maybe the recommendation is that we should help those anxious regarding their upgrade by doing the speed upgrade for them. (Even though this goes against everything I use and believe in my professional life)
/Clue

Flag Post
Originally posted by clueless58:

What on earth is the story with the MR upgrades. Just to try the mechanism out I created an account and did the upgrade about thirty times and didn´t get the fail at all. Must have some feedback from Des/Dummy (I have seen their comments earlier in the thread) but maybe the recommendation is that we should help those anxious regarding their upgrade by doing the speed upgrade for them. (Even though this goes against everything I use and believe in my professional life)
/Clue

I don’t know, maybe your account is immune to it? With a lot of people when you upgrade MR, if you log out and try to log back in it gives you base “0”. The one des got was probably intentionally from a hacker because he was already on WM for at least half a year.

Flag Post

Just got back from my real life. This weekend i’ll be extremely grounded so i’ll be on BYM all day.

First, Clue, i have already offered everyone to let me upgrade there Map room for them because theoretically, it lessens the chance of getting the bug. But my alts got it so there’s still a chance.

Second, i appreciate all the volunteers, but i already stated i cannot teach people how to use CE or codes because that leads to people hacking and it does more bad than good. People with experience with it already can volunteer.

Bestprogie, i do believe attacking tribes that a hacker could’ve infected can give other players the bug. Seems to be the case. Always thought of it as a possibility. But i shall PM you.

Flag Post

I’ve been grounded for stealing my moms car and racing with it, oh well. Was well worth it ;)

Originally posted by Blue501:

So no one is going to fix my base 0 bug :P

We will in due time. You’ll be added to the list.

Flag Post

Being grounded means i have to stay home, so i’ll still be able to go on the computer.

Originally posted by RainBowDay:

I volunteer to help with the Base “0” [Interference/Load] Alright? You don’t have to teach me anything. I already know what to do ;D

Aren’t you Golco?

Anyway, i don’t see how you would know how to solve base “0” But if you do i’ll give you an account to work on. ;)