[Afterwind] adopt-a-newb

36 posts

Flag Post

something this game needs is an Adopt-a-newb team. :P me and i know alot of other people are pure garbage at this game but i love it… i love strategy games but some of this games mechanics i just cant put my hand on…
so adopt a newb would be great :)

Flag Post

I hereby put myself up for adoption.

Flag Post

me too

Flag Post

Adawpt me pwease P; lol i’m good with supporting a team,but alone i tend to not do as good. with a teammate,i can probably take out 2x as many people alone than i normally would,it is wierd.

Flag Post

Adopt me.

The only reason i can win in this game is if i am an ally with someone else who succeeds with beating everyone else for me..

Flag Post

If you guys want me to attempt to help you, you should send me a /pr in Afterwind.

Flag Post

Uh, I love to help newbies, but two things:

Some times, they never even end up choosing a country, so I have to end up kicking them after 40 secs of “decision time.”

Secondly, Anyone of lvl 4 or higher is no longer allowed in the Beginner section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Selow:

Some times, they never even end up choosing a country, so I have to end up kicking them after 40 secs of “decision time.”

Secondly, Anyone of lvl 4 or higher is no longer allowed in the Beginner section.

That’s horrible. You should explain to them that they need to pick Ukraine, instead of just kicking them.

Also, if you want to show people how to play better, you should invite them to a private game in the main room, or even just a public game with a 2p limit. You can kick the other people if you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaliraa:
Originally posted by Selow:

That’s horrible. You should explain to them that they need to pick Ukraine, instead of just kicking them.

Also, if you want to show people how to play better, you should invite them to a private game in the main room, or even just a public game with a 2p limit. You can kick the other people if you want.

true dat, but to kick, I need to start already….

Flag Post

Adopt me.

Flag Post

How do you want me to adopt you PALMISANOLDR? What level are you now?

I can help you to certain degrees by providing tips, and helping somewhat when in a game. I’m currently level 5, so I can tell you which upgrades are pretty good.

Flag Post

Or actually, I’m considering if I should take about them all on here, or just let everyone figure it all out on their own….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaliraa:

If you guys want me to attempt to help you, you should send me a /pr in Afterwind.

Well, I’ll help IF ANYONE ACTUALLY COMES COMES TO ASK FOR IT

Flag Post

been on for two weeks, got a viurs, wiped it clean and when i came back my profile page is intact but when i click PLAY or LAUNCH i get a black blank page any suggestions???? dmccfc@aol.com

Flag Post

there are tons of help forums on the after wind website but maybe something that could be helpful is a kong forum help guide it would be easy to access and probably could get stickied

Flag Post
Originally posted by bash12:

there are tons of help forums on the after wind website but maybe something that could be helpful is a kong forum help guide it would be easy to access and probably could get stickied

Well there is the question thread, which I answered to recently. You could go there and check it out.

Flag Post

1v1 Anyone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:

1v1 Anyone?

Uh, sure. What lvl? I’ll go up to say, lvl 7?

Flag Post

Rank 4.

Flag Post

arighty, when?

Flag Post

Uh my ingame name is the same as my kongergate name. “kriziejosh4” rank 3 1100 sp away from rank 4 im not bad but i don’t know any mechanics, but the basic this beats that. And i usually only lose to mass bombers….. lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kriziejosh4:

Uh my ingame name is the same as my kongergate name. “kriziejosh4” rank 3 1100 sp away from rank 4 im not bad but i don’t know any mechanics, but the basic this beats that. And i usually only lose to mass bombers….. lol.

Really? Mass bombers only? Well, you havent really come across the marines or stealths yet, huh? XD

Flag Post

Make sure you have all of the unit upgrades, especially Sentries. If you don’t have those, you’re screwed.

I suggest going for the Gurellia Warfare strategy. Its better than Impeiralist and MoS. Master of Stealth is only really good if you start out with a stable income. And if you do go for GW, it would be wise to get Militia upgrades.

Flag Post

pick india with SM and send bombers everywhere!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zamroc8:

pick india with SM and send bombers everywhere!!!!

Not the brightest idea.