[Critter Forge] F-A

10 posts

Flag Post

I have started a synd called Fuck Around (F-A) if anyone would like to try and join these are the requirements: Syndicate level 6 3 or more t4s (super) and must have at least 5 A ranks.

Flag Post

heyyy crit sry to say this but ur a dipshit, F-A= fuck around which is all i am doing i am coming back to LMT just experimenting in the mean time

Flag Post

Also i completely got rid of F-A since it was only gonna be a temp synd i didnt feel the need to keep people in it if i was just going to end it all eventually anways

Flag Post

BWAAHAHAHAHA no UBCH for you, also, delete this thread if its not an actual synd, its wasting space

Flag Post

lol i dont want in ubch anymore gimley i realized i hate every1 in it and btw it was an actual synd until i decided it wasnt sooo stfu

Flag Post

ubch is so hard to defeat now a days. we really need to gather the last good people to a synd. So far it seems LMT can defeat ubch just need some people like ced and quizonrs but they won’t join :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrikeAZ:

ubch is so hard to defeat now a days. we really need to gather the last good people to a synd. So far it seems LMT can defeat ubch just need some people like ced and quizonrs but they won’t join :(

what hes trying to say is, join UBCH and make it harder for LMT >:D

Flag Post

Strike, I don’t think you understand just how far away LMT is from UBCH right now. Ced and Quizonrs will not put you over the top, but I’m happy to see some up and coming competition.

Flag Post

I would’nt really call that competition though

Flag Post

well this thread got some comments i wasnt expecting lol