So you’re deeper into the game & caught your first Sorceror, Sorceress, Knight, Priest, Priestess or even Lord… or brought an untamed one from the Auction.
To tame this tought little prisoner, please follow the below.
1) Torture Chamer = must have, at least level 1 or if you can, level 2.
- As a level 7 inquisitor, it’s not possible to build lvl 2 Torture Chamber unless you’ve got 10 followers.
2) Hospital = must have, at least level 4
1) 1st Interrogation – take note of how much Tame ( more than 50 is a must)you’ve once you did the 1st interrogation.
2) Wait until the hour is up before you do the 2nd interrogation – look at the server time at your upper right, once it reads xx:00:01, you can start the 2nd interrogation.
3) Look at the Tame again, if u gain less than 4 points, upgrade your Hospital and/or Torture Chamber.
4) If u gained more than 4 points, just repeat an interrogation once every new hour (server time is xx:00:01) until you get the tame above 80.
5) Once it’s over 80, the prisoner is tamed.
- If the 1st interrogation Tame is less than 50, it’ll take u ~10 hours with 1 interrogation every hour if u gained 3 or more Tame each interrogation.
- If u gained less than 3 Tame each interrogation, it’ll take u > 10 hours with 1 interrogation every hour.
- The prisoner will lose Tame every new hour. Having someone the prisoner cares for together in the Prison will lower the amount of Tame dropped.
- Prisoner regains blood every new hour, don’t do interrogation if Prisoner has 1 blood! Hospital helps to recover more blood, hence more Tame gained when u interrogate again.