[Fantasy Online] Faction Buffs

11 posts

Flag Post

For each individual faction there are items associated with that faction. So far only items, what would be something to go along with it would be special buffs associated with that faction. After you reach a high enough level (i.e Revered, Glorified) you can use a buff specifically tailored to what that Faction is about, Pirate Order at Glorified might give you a coin/loot bonus, Miner Collective would give mining buffs at revered would give you +1 dmg with tools or at Glorified would give x2 dmg (for all those with golden tools), Dark Elf destroyed might give an attack speed bonus, etc.

Flag Post

sounds good to me +1

Flag Post

Then eveyone would farm the monsters and the people doing quests would’nt get a chance.
Also, x2 tool damage seems OP, thats why golden tools are so expensive.

Flag Post

Sounds nice, but, as mentioned by Jchenx, would cause grinding problems. In my opinion, the best way to fix that would be to make them borderline mundane. 1-5% bonuses would be enough to keep all but those who have no life from bothering.

Flag Post

I like it!

Flag Post

I like it too! As of now factions are only good for buying outfits and equipment

Flag Post

sounds good but how about once you get to friendly you should get 0.25 of what you get at Glorified

Flag Post

sounds cool.. I like the idea… :D

Flag Post

You got my vote.

Flag Post

I like it! +1

Flag Post

Good idea.