[Redshift] My support items dissapearing...

40 posts

Flag Post

Just lost a ga full weave and a wirefly 10x chamber…… wtf is going on?

Flag Post

check inventory or refresh page? :P

Flag Post

This occurred with me which all I did was click on other supports which I then saw my missing supports in the inventory.

Flag Post

i lost a 460 shield support that you get from quests about 2 weeks ago, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise since it sucks but i was using it

Flag Post

I have also lost a droid which I reported in the Game forums and never heard a word…

Flag Post

Investigated this particular event and discovered the cause: Apparently, the game sets the missing item as “being used”, even though it’s not part of any ship slot, so it just disappears into the ether, as the number used is equal to the number owned. You still technically have it, but it’s equipped into some phantom equipment slot that doesn’t exist and can’t be accessed anywhere, so you can’t unequip or reequip it.

Flag Post

One of my Ga Full Waves is missing and it doesn’t want to pop back into the inventory like last time.

Flag Post

I lost two items, I just have no idea what they were. I know how many slots I had filled in my Support tab of the inventory page, and now two are gone (and I haven’t sold anything in quite awhile.) Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Flag Post

Please post your in game name and the specific items you are missing here and I will return them to you.

Flag Post

One of my GA Full Weaves is in the state described by BrokenAccount. My in game name is the same as Kong name.

Flag Post

I’ve just noticed that my 5th GA Full Weave is back. Thanks for returning it!

Flag Post

Just a little note, The developers knows if you really lost your item or not so don’t try anything smart. :P

Flag Post

That’s because the item isn’t actually “lost”, it’s really more “jammed”.

Flag Post

my dragoons boatplane is missed.

where has my flyingautomocar gone?

Flag Post

If you’re talking about ships, It will be located under Ships in the hanger.

Flag Post

Just had my PoCo Droid MK 3 dissapear on me, seemed to happen when swiching equipment.

In game name is Gunjer

Flag Post

I just had one of my GA Full Weaves go poof when I double-clicked a stack of two to try to equip them.

Flag Post

I was equipping one of my three GA weaves on “dudeman” and one disappeared. Can I please get it back? LOL. Thanks.

Flag Post

Lost a wirefly centrifuges while changing supports, I would like it back please.

Edit: ign = WMTGaming

ty qaz

Flag Post

Please post what’s your in-game name is as well.

Flag Post

My in game name is Vashti.

I lost a GA Full Weave while changing supports. I had 3 and now I just have 2. Reloading has not brought it back.

Thanks for looking into this.

Flag Post

To anyone who losses there item, Just reload your page and it will be back.

Flag Post

This has worked before, but not this time. The GA Weave has been gone for several days now through several reloads.

Flag Post

I had two Wirefly centrifuges, but when unequipped them rapidly and lost one as the counter in inventory is just 1 now. I also believe that clicking on the equipment in quick succession is what causes the glitch, hence I’ve been taking my time with it since and haven’t seen the problem reoccur. Still need that 2nd centrifuge please though :( in game name should be the same as my Kong name.

Flag Post

Thank you very much! My weave is back. Very happy.