[Afterwind] who cares about africa

13 posts

Flag Post

I was playing this game and i heard someone chat someone from africa is putting up a decent fight with someone outside of africa

Flag Post

i care because its a great place to move into from south america or australasia

Flag Post

It’s all about starting in Madagascar – Guaranteed win.

Flag Post

DOESN’T ANYONE EVER PLAY PANDEMIC 2?! MADAGASCAR!!!!

Flag Post

i start with my home country.or Russia to be a troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manaco:

DOESN’T ANYONE EVER PLAY PANDEMIC 2?! MADAGASCAR!!!!

OH GOD THE HORRORS OF MADAGASCAR!

Flag Post

If only they were a parasite unit to pown madacascar ^^

Flag Post

Poor Madgascar…. Worthless to take over… Impossible to escape from.

Flag Post

Was it me? Because I was in Madagascar earlier against someone from germany (who had expanded all the way) and I survived for about ten weeks, maybe more maybe less.

Originally posted by AirFreight:

I was playing this game and i heard someone chat someone from africa is putting up a decent fight with someone outside of africa

Flag Post

actually, africa economy suck Dx half africa can be easily beated by a user with only spain and italy has cities and isnt realy accurate considering how rich in natural resources they are :3

Flag Post

The poor economy probably reflects the GDP of the countries not so much their physical resources.

Flag Post

africa is maybe full of sh**tons of countries that worth a single dollar,but still hold OVER 9000 millitas in it,but you can find some nice little countries in that poor conteinment,such as nigeria,south africa and north africa.
but for me,africa is more of a place to get some rienforcements or to lose some income issues.

Flag Post

AFRIKA IS COOL