[Star Supremacy] Rise of Commanders

14 posts

Flag Post

The followings are the main features of the latest updates:
Rise of Commanders

1. Extend the max level of ship reinforcement to level 13. Level 13 Ships have 35% boosts to armor. From level 10, upgrading ships to higher level costs rare resources and dark matters which can be acquired from planet domination wars. Reinforcement failure after level 10 downgrades ships to level 10
2. New tutorial tasks and main tasks.
3. Purple commanders are available now in Base Control
4. Add skill system to commander system. Skill books can be gotten from Corsair and planet domination wars.
5. Ships with reinforcement cost maintenance credits per hour. When running out of credits, commanders’ ability to recover power will be disabled.
6. It won’t cost fuels after occupying other’s colony. Instead, it will cost commanders’ power according to the level of missile base and level of lance base in that colony
7. Rewards for winning Dominations wars are abundant, including Dark matter, Gold, Skill book and so on (sent in game mail)
8. Normal resource nodes can only be raided, no capture button on it after this update. Also normal resource nodes have a maximum resource amount and a growth speed.
9. Trade posts Added. Trade posts can only be captured; they are used to establish trade routes to earn credits. Trade routes will be established automatically when trade posts are captured.
10. Commander Skill System added. There are altogether 8 kinds of skills: defense and attack Scrolls for aircrafts, small, large and super ships, classified into 5 grades, C-B-A-S-Z. Players can buy level B from shops.
11. Synthesize systems added. For instance, synthesize 10 grade B scrolls into 1 grade A. Check this function in your inventory interface by clicking scrolls.
12. Some changes on game interface and graphics.
13. Domination War for Planet Jacot is opened.

Flag Post

Im sorry but I have to say one thing, you add all these things but nowhere do i see
“Intiative and damage bugs will be patched”
“Arena matchups improved to the best of our ability”
Also I really think that capping nodes should be allowed but the trading post sounds like a really good idea however you should replace around 40% of nodes with them AS WELL AS adding more trading posts.

Flag Post

About nodes, if we can’t make trade routes to them, then how do we transfer rare ressources in other colonies ?

Node is the only / hr income for them…

Will the trade post will be alliance wide ?

Flag Post

This is even worse than the last update. This entire update will make it impossible to sustain an economy, and this game will be unplayable. I am quitting if this update is released

Flag Post

i was playing this game a decent bit and now i just sit around doing nothing on it because leg pirate has everything

Flag Post

Things i like
1 Commanders losing energy when occupying coloneys- it stop high levelled players farming weak players.
2 New rewards
3 Can buy purple commanders
Things i hate
1 The new ways you earn and LOSE credit
2 NO new buildings or quest
3 Reinforcement maintenance cost

Flag Post

Please, PLEASE don’t add the extra cost or make is such a pitifully small amount that we won’t care.
LET HOLDING ENEMIES COLS COST FUEL.

Originally posted by LatexIdo:

About nodes, if we can’t make trade routes to them, then how do we transfer rare ressources in other colonies ?

Rare rescources and trade between cols should remain the same so that shouldn;t be a problem.

Flag Post

Looks like the end for me after this update.
Trying to move a few ships around I find there is no room at my colonies anymore.
Dropping trade routes and dismissing high level leaders is not something I can afford to do.
Every month the rules completely change.
Are you trying to kill this game off?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pbzz:

Looks like the end for me after this update.
Trying to move a few ships around I find there is no room at my colonies anymore.
Dropping trade routes and dismissing high level leaders is not something I can afford to do.
Every month the rules completely change.
Are you trying to kill this game off?

thinking the same myself..transferring between my colonies seems impossible regardless of how many ships are based there.

may give it a week and see if its resolved

Flag Post

Build Base Control building in your colony to get around this problem
I would prefer the old system thou where it was easy to transfer ships around

Flag Post

Barb, wtf happend? The players got to hold there nodes on Leda and the other rare rescources planets and will be getting +10k =/h while players like me are only getting +1k? fix it now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scubak1ng:

Build Base Control building in your colony to get around this problem
I would prefer the old system thou where it was easy to transfer ships around

i dont see why i should have to destroy a building on a clear spot to build something i didnt need last week

Flag Post

You should add the feature of ‘trading’ commanders when you whana send a commander to 1 colony you have to pick another to leave the colony.

Flag Post

all comments belong 2 me