[Heroes of Gaia] HOG Server lag gliches etc

8 posts

Flag Post

After a major reset approx. 3 weeks ago the Heros of Gaia, Olympus Server, has been lagging and getting worse. Game functions like the guild and rank tabs have rarely worked for the last three days. I have had my pc checked and its not the problem and all other internet and games function properly. I really like the HOG game but with so many problems I can’t enjoy it. I wait so long for a GM now that I get disconnected before I get to speak with anyone.

Flag Post

hmm i cant even access to my inventory :P

Flag Post

When ever I log into the Olympus server, after a while it says ‘Disconnected, Please try again later’ over and over again. I don’t even get to start playing.

Flag Post

sometimes in battle i cant order my troops. the mouse cursor his on a troop, and im trying to click and nothing. making me lose a lot of troops. this can happen in the middle of a battle too. refreshing is necessary after this occurs

Flag Post

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. It works fine for me.

Flag Post

Good for u notlol! you are very fortunate to not have any glitches that cause u to lose 600 or so troops.. i wont bother explaining the glitches the rest of of posting here have experienced because they are already perfectly explained and u cant seem to comprehend. The only way for one such as u to realize what we are talking about would be first hand experience.
last nite my game was stopped due to maintenance. i had 4 heroes out gathering and fighting who were based out of my 2nd and 3rd castles. When i was able to log in again all these heroes were put into my 1st castle and i didnt receive any of the benefits they should have brought me, including the completion of the vulturine daily quest. I lost almost 200 ap.

Flag Post

Mayne $nailfail is trying to get people to stop playing on the gay server.

Flag Post

I dunno, but I’ve experienced these problems for the past 2 years.. Doesn’t seem to be anything new!