[Star Supremacy] Cant stay in this location.the target cant hold fleet

8 posts

Flag Post

Any idea what this is..is stopping me transferring commanders to a colony i own(colony only has 3 low level commanders occupying)

Flag Post

You need base control at each colony now to transfer commanders.

Flag Post

Thanks for the answer mate..but thats just ****** up ..clear spots are a premium as it is.

Have given these guys a few bucks via creds,but im gonna leave my alliance and let them raid my colonys until i get deleted.

Flag Post

I think too, that the idea of base controls in each colony is a very bad idea.

Flag Post

So? they should add the ability to transfer commanders or ‘trade’ commanders. For example: you transfer a commander from colony A to colony B but before you do that you have to pick a commander from colony B to transfer to colony A at the same time.

P.S try to avoid making a transfer with no ships exploit.

Flag Post

just limit every colony to 10 commanders regardless of base control. quite honestly this limitation has just about killed the game for me

Flag Post

Well it’s not that bad, just upgrade your base control to a higher lvl, or have 2 of your colonies near eachother so moving commanders isn’t a problem, i didn’t understand the concept at first, got a little mad, then i was fine with it, since its better not to clump 70% of your commanders in one base

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator