[Striker Superstars] Change the controls

9 posts

Flag Post

Change the Controls controls are SHIT!!!!

Flag Post

Maybe you should play for a bit more than 5 minutes :)
you need to learn the controls and you can practice as much as you like :)

Flag Post

The controls are bad – or badly explained. How to do a normal tackling (none sliding) is beyond me just like how do I control if I pass high or low, strong or weak etc.

Flag Post

As for tackling help – it gets easier.
In my opinion, a lot of people complain about the controls because they are bad when they start.
When doing a standing tackle or a sliding tackle, it somewhat depends on your skills.
As far as I know, it’s to do with your tackle skill, and their ball control skill / hardiness etc..

(But.. Try to get yourself as near the ball as possible before you click. Click too early and you’ll stumble about like an idiot. :P)

Now… I’m still atrocious at shooting, but PASSING should be easy enough. In regular view: you have arrows surrounding your player. If you aim upwards, you’ll eventually see these arrows change into an arc. (This means you’ll kick it up). When you then push space, it should pass it as near as possible.
A lot of the time I’ll pass by clicking, because as far as I can tell, I can kick it further/harder. Pass just makes it a little easier.

Flag Post

Does anyone know y i can’t stand tackle? I have never used regular tackle and just walk in front of ppl so they lose the ball. Every time i try to tackle i just prekick and even when i am right in front of this guy.

Flag Post

Have you got any tackle skill?
I don’t know how much that affects it. :S

Flag Post

I’ve got 15 tackle, i should be able to atleast tackle ppl lower leveled than me?

Flag Post

I think a lot of people mass on hardiness, which makes them harder to tackle, so it depends really. :S
Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge on it could clarify?

Flag Post

i can’t stand tackle too man. while the AI can i can’t
well, the only tackle i can do is slide and it’s a bit risky
at least i’m good at slide.