[Dawn of Nations] Parasyte {Now Recruiting}

13 posts

Flag Post

Well now that I’m back, I decided to start up an alliance. Looking for active members with 100K rep and above, or are experienced players from other servers.

Feel free to chat with me ingame. Name is PrivateEyes for those who don’t know yet. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by YugiohGX911:

Well now that I’m back, I decided to start up an alliance. Looking for active members with 100K rep and above, or are experienced players from other servers.

Feel free to chat with me ingame. Name is PrivateEyes for those who don’t know yet. :)

Can I join? :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casperoo:

lol If you want, although I thought you had your own alliance? :3

Flag Post

lol If you want, although I thought you had your own alliance? :3

Still haven’t mastered that technique of quoting I see, lol.
Yeah, i’m in GodFather… But if you ever need anything, I can hop on over :)

Flag Post

Gutty you whore

Flag Post

Bloody facking quotation I give up! >:S And thanks XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatelifedude:

Gutty you whore

The correct term is ‘8 year old slut who hasn’t had sex’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatelifedude:

Gutty you whore

The correct term is ‘8 year old slut who hasn’t had sex’.

Gutsy your terms confuzzle me.

Flag Post

No comment.

Flag Post

i will help…when u c u double quoted,click edit post and get all the $$$$ing thing out of the white board,then make sure u only click 1nce and say what u want by pressing enter.btw i am Forum Troll

Flag Post

http://www.hiImNew2thisGame.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolFABIlol:

i will help…when u c u double quoted,click edit post and get all the $$$$ing thing out of the white board,then make sure u only click 1nce and say what u want by pressing enter.btw i am Forum Troll

Yeah, you’re such an awesome troll that you need to tell us, otherwise we’d have no idea.

Flag Post

Private Eyes is back :DDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Aka: Mr.Eyes :)
CheifRapeApe: cabagge if you didn’t know Mr.Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!