[Striker Superstars] when i join a game all i can see

4 posts

Flag Post

when i join a game all i can see is controls… help me plss…. ty XD

Flag Post

Perhaps your system takes a long time to load the game. The image showing the controls is used as the “loading screen” for when your match is loading. Perhaps it is taking a while to load on your computer. How long are you waiting before refreshing the page?

I’d recommend waiting a good 2 minutes or more and see if you actually get in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sir_Nemo:

Perhaps your system takes a long time to load the game. The image showing the controls is used as the “loading screen” for when your match is loading. Perhaps it is taking a while to load on your computer. How long are you waiting before refreshing the page?

I’d recommend waiting a good 2 minutes or more and see if you actually get in the game.

I’ve been stuck on the control screen for well over 2 minutes. I’ve tried both Firefox and Google Chrome and they both have the same result. Refreshing the page just crashes Unity Player. And before you ask me, I’ll tell you it’s probably not my graphics card or any of my hardware. I can run Crysis 2 so I should be able to run this game…

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

Flag Post

You must try using another server it worked for me.