[Critter Forge] we need critter forge 2

21 posts

Flag Post

we need critter forge 2 !!!!

Flag Post

Critter forge 2, or an update?

Flag Post

1) that’s your opinion, yes it may seem to make a sequel difficult but so many other mmo games have gained great success in releasing sequels, also it allows for reinvention of new (perhaps more) combinations, ideas, traits etc
2) An extension is difficult to do as it has to be very balanced too not alter the game and the existing combo’s but then the game stays repetitive and often bores people after months and years (such as myself) whereas a new sequel would not be difficult as it wouldnt have to be so balanced
3)people’s attempts to find a good critter have and always will be decreasing to soon the point where there is no need to find one as nobody plays, furthermore there is no best critter exactly as every critter has it’s weakness and sadly the best critter is often the one with most real-life money spent on it or the one which is cheated.
4)exactly it is already a dyi9ng game….an update brings a small buzz but then the numbers decrease again , so its update after update after loss of players after loss of players, a sequel would bring back many of the past players and for the people who put money into the game (like me) deal with it.

Peace.

Flag Post

This is the last game that needs a sequel in all history of human race.

Flag Post

Id play Critter Forge 2… and id get my friends to play it I think it would be cool.

Flag Post

hate it to break it to you this game is endless you know so it cant have a part 2 + the critter forge today can only change it cannot have a critterforge 2 this game has no endings seriously

Flag Post

these kind of games which doesnt have endings dont need part 2 cause that would be kind of pointless. But uptades would be pretty good.

Flag Post

WE NEED CRITTER FORGE 2
-WE NEED NEW CRITTERS
-WE NEED MORE STAMINA INCREASES
-WE NEED MORE SHOP ITEMS
-WE NEED MORE APPS

MOST OF ALL WE NEED A WAY TO TRANSFER CREDITS TO TOKENS

Flag Post

we need newbies who do not spam caps lock …

Flag Post
Originally posted by sorryguy:

WE NEED CRITTER FORGE 2
-WE NEED NEW CRITTERS
-WE NEED MORE STAMINA INCREASES
-WE NEED MORE SHOP ITEMS
-WE NEED MORE APPS

MOST OF ALL WE NEED A WAY TO TRANSFER CREDITS TO TOKENS

What we really need:
-more breeders
Yeah that’s pretty much it. If you want tokens buy em and support the gcompany even if they don’t update this game.

Flag Post

We need Critter Forge 2 where getting stamina and health isn’t so expensive and much easier to come by…

Flag Post

A game that can be updated and is multiplayer will never need a sequel.

Flag Post

WE NEED CRITTER FORGE 2 NO PROTEST!!!!!!

Flag Post

we don’t

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xindiinsectoid:

we don’t

WE DO!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashTom:
Originally posted by Xindiinsectoid:

we don’t

WE DO!!!!!!

no.

Flag Post

lol xindiiin and parox how are you guys?

Flag Post

dead

Flag Post

If there were a second, I’d definitely come back. As it is, there’s just not that much appeal anymore…

Flag Post

if we whould have critter forge 2 the game would be popular again. many players will play the second one and some of them will play the first one even more than now

Flag Post

It would be better if edgebee made a completely new game with the same concept. The game as it is is okay, but could be better, and a sequel
would be cool and all, but i doubt it would be very popular. I stand for a new game, but i doubt it will happen