[Star Supremacy] Orion's Belt Maintenance at 03:00 am server time

10 posts

Flag Post

Dear players:
we will have a maintenance on server Orion’s Belt at 03:00 am server time.
Latest version of the game will be updated by then
Please log out before the maintenance to avoid unexpected issues
Sorry for any inconvenience
Thanks for your support

Star Supremacy Operation Team

Flag Post

how ridiculous
I’m surprised you have anybody left playing this money grabber game
So many stupid changes I don’t even know where to start.
Why don’t you just move the “TOP OFF BCREDS” flashing button right into the middle of the screen?

Without notice, resource production reduced by what, 80%?
Why did you move buildings on my bases???
Colony build queue cut in half?
All the big building upgrades to lvl 10 mean nothing now and must be done again.
Why does the chat window pop up every time I do anything?
and thats just the first five minutes of looking around.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Flag Post

I agree. Why You are making so many changes? If this games is free, then O.K., but if we are paying for playing Your game, then I object against these changes. I do not understand how You changed all resource production, but industrial plant production was unchanged. Because of that I had a negative production rate for many hours. I am furious for these changes all the time. Is it a social experiment for You? Make You game finished, then publish it not otherwise and do not ask people to pay for playing this unfinished game. It is like buying a bad product without a possibility to place a claim. Maybe You shall pay for playing this game? It is more preferable. Most of us invested both money and time. But I think You do not care about all this.

Flag Post

Wierd – my buildings moved around too – on the Gemini server. I haven’t checked the Orion server yet.

Flag Post

i want a compensation for all of the wasted resources i put into maxing out my structures, and you should put ALL changes on the change list of the next update, dont just leave some of it out…

and one more thing DONT MAKE MORE MAJOR UPDATES, you havent even started to fix the existing bugs already found in the game, let alone making it worse after each major update.

Flag Post

Does anyone have experience dealing with Kongregate on the issue of games going greedy?
I now see military missiles cost rare resources to equip, this is clearly a cash grab, one of many that have popped up in this game.
NOT impressed!

Flag Post

Not that much changed. The only time that it’s helpful to have 10 actions is when you first start building a colony, after that it doesn’t really matter.

Flag Post

This game has always been a MASSIVE cash hog. Those cash pigs from the cable commercial got nothing on this game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This is getting just as bad as Tyrant…and since Tyrant has set the bar with cash-hogginess and complete lack of dev/player communication(to give those of you unfamailer with it a background, it was the game where a great deal of the 10K+ playerbase had to coordinate a massave downrating of it just to get the devs to listen to some basic complants about updates. In fact, they are in the process of doing it again right now), thats certainy not a complement.