[Striker Superstars] Bugs

15 posts

Flag Post

There are some bugs in game when you finish a training, it gives an error that the training can not be completed. The point is added to attribute but is popping a little window, actualy several windows that is not completed.
The windows that are popping seems to be a little offscreen.
An if you can, maybe a training system to shoot at gate would help. I would like to know what possibilities are to shoot, I keep experimenting when I’m in a game.
And if you level up, some more info about what you gain by leveling up could be nice.

Flag Post

Hey im stuck at the screen where the controls are shown. HOW DO I GET THROUGH?!

Flag Post

GiacomO12, i think the training error only shows if u have lvled before training is finished. Because u r already training the skill but when u lvl, the skill goes up, but u still train it up. So u spent $150 to train a skill, u lvl up and then technically ur lvl up overrides the training but u still gain the 2 upgrades.

TheSecretAdmire, it takes time to load or if u r truly stuck refresh and try again. It took me 2 min to load the practice. lol

Flag Post

I cannot even log on. Made about 7 accounts now and none of them will let me go beyond the “login-screen”

Flag Post

Just to let you know, we are looking into the long load times, lag and login issues. We are aware of them and fixing them is our top priority at the moment. I will personally be working over some of the Easter Holiday to try and help fix these as soon as is possible as we want as many of you as possible to be able to play the game without trouble where possible :)

Flag Post

My computer crashes when the game loads.. Can I contact you in any way?

Flag Post

My unity 3d thing crashes when the game loads.. can help me with this?

Flag Post

wen i go to play a game it brings me to the keyboard but never loads can someone help me wth this problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TommyDucharme:

wen i go to play a game it brings me to the keyboard but never loads can someone help me wth this problem?

its loading mate…..ya just need to wait, sometimes up to 3 mins some time s only few secs

Flag Post

i can’t log in and i can’t register later this sucks

Flag Post

There was an issue with the way that we were interacting with the Kongregate API during login, which was preventing some Kongregate users from being able to play the game.
I can confirm that this issue is now fixed.
Thank you for your feedback – please let us know if you have any further problems.

Flag Post

Theres a new and frecuent bug that says " Fatal error in gc Too many heap sections " and crashes the Unity Web Player every 5 matches or so, ive researched a little and it appears its an issue of memory leak due to bad memory management in code:

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/58746-Fatal-error-in-gc-Too-many-heap-sections
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/161653/memory-leak-adventures-in-editor-34-lot-of-instant.html

Flag Post

here is a list of some bugs I and many others have encountered:

in game:
As colt stated above the “Fatal error in gc Too many heap sections” is still in effekt every 3-5 matches.

There is also a new bug where space and mouse stops working in match, this happens randomly.

there is also a mouse bug , where your mouse sensitivity gets real low so u gotta drag your mouse 4 times a cross the tabel to make a turn. This happens at start of a match at random :)

There are still lag issues in every singel match.

In lobby:
there is a few bugs in the chat in lobby where after u have played a match u can´t make a private chat and if your unlucky and try, the entire lobby disappears. After 1 match its also quite normal that the scroll bar in chat stops working.

Flag Post

my shin pads just expired with 3 durability left – and the ingame report button dossent work on kong

Flag Post

it happend today again my base layer expired for no reason at all – and still i have heard nothing from SS about the other item i have lost…