[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] New to SS2MMO

5 posts

Flag Post

I just started today, and searching the forums for probably about an hour, even tried googling tips, of course, nothing came out of that, so I figured I’d just ask the pros. If anyone knows of a threads/websites(other then wiki) with some helpful tips as to training, getting cash; Silver and gold, besides doing quests, etc. please post them! And if you’ve got any useful tips yourself, share?

Tl;dr

Post helpful tips, and websites/threads with useful tips on training/obtaining cash.

Cheers;3

Flag Post

Well, heres some. When you buy or farm a wep, and it’s lvl is higher then yours, you can still equip it. Another is when choosing a wep, look at the stars there are on your class. Remember, each season along with each class is specialized in different things. Hope this helps. :)

Flag Post

Thanks a bunch :), I didn’t know this, I was wondering how I’d see level 1’s in the arena hitting the upside of 10k damage xD.

Flag Post

Hehe try and notice the weapon’s design. Anything that looksed complicated like shadaings and fancy shapes should look strong. Also, yw ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by epr4000:

Hehe try and notice the weapon’s design. Anything that looksed complicated like shadaings and fancy shapes should look strong. Also, yw ;P

you proberably wont need this info now but if your a high enough level most people stop using their big attck bonus weapon and start using like the lvl 400 knife or any because with enough attack you can deal it fast with the knife (speed also depends on class)(eg:guard will attack slower with the knife than scout )