[Senatry] News and Events

8 posts

Flag Post

Here is for Senatry news and events.

Flag Post

Can sum1 tell me why there is a 2hr maintenance? And will we be compensated for loss of silver (domains) and crops (Farms) in this time period?? I just started playing the game (yes i was enticed by the “better than evony” advertisements) and almost at the stage of closing the browser and never re-opening.. p.s. Is the girl on the homepage sisters with the girl on evonys homepage??

Flag Post

Hi,CeeZ! We want to know when it happened. Was it happened in kongregate? As I know that we haven’t maintain the kongregate yesterday. Thanks for you support.

Originally posted by CeeZ:

Can sum1 tell me why there is a 2hr maintenance? And will we be compensated for loss of silver (domains) and crops (Farms) in this time period?? I just started playing the game (yes i was enticed by the “better than evony” advertisements) and almost at the stage of closing the browser and never re-opening.. p.s. Is the girl on the homepage sisters with the girl on evonys homepage??

Originally posted by CeeZ:

Flag Post

Any news / event comming? :)

Flag Post

Yes, they will coming soon. Hope some news and events will bring you some more happy time.

Originally posted by SkiLoo:

Flag Post
Originally posted by GMbette:

Yes, they will coming soon. Hope some news and events will bring you some more happy time.

Originally posted by SkiLoo:

define “soon” lol

Flag Post

we need new content asap… games freaking boring already… do not cap sen level .. we need bunch of new heroes and maybe change the difficulty level of each legion and reward us with more exp the harder it gets

Flag Post

yeah, new content please!

But you guys could/should give us just a bit info on what you plan on doing – no need for detailed info, just a few broad strokes would be enough.

Its important because people will have something to look forward to – bored players less likely to quit, etc..

Thanks,