[The Godfather] Diamonds

40 posts

Flag Post

I just purchased 155 diamonds and they are not showing in game. Anybody know what I need to do to get those?

Flag Post

Same thing here.
I purchased a pack of Diams (425+25 for free) and I’m not credited.
The price is high enough for me to complain, I think.

Flag Post

I purchased the 155 diamonds about 60-90 mins ago and I also havent received them

Flag Post

I’m talking about 50$, here !!!
Is there anyone behind this game ?

Flag Post

I have contacted the developers to get my diamonds – suggest you do the same m8

Flag Post

same here….going to contact the big boss.

Flag Post

Currently in dispute too!! Paid with Kreds on three transactions and now they seem to have washed their hands of them

Flag Post

while I am waiting for my diamonds, I’m currently being hammered. I would like to have my credits refunded and have lost total interest and respect for this game.

Flag Post

Ironduke1973, when did you complain for the first time ?
If it’s a bug, and maybe kabam is sleeping, or in vacation, we should wait 2 or 3 days…
Then I suggest we repport a massiv fraud to kongregate to be refund.

Flag Post

I purchased 155 diamonds also, and I still havent seen them in game. I sent a message to Kablaam as well as Kongregate.

Flag Post

I got the standard reply from Kablaam saying they were looking in to it. If I dont get my money back/diamonds I will report to Kong and leave the game.

Flag Post

I will never pay diamonds in this game, nothing is worth it. But for the people that have, they should get a refund or there diamonds w/ extra compensation because that stuff doesn’t fly, paying for something and not getting it. >.>

Flag Post

I bought Diamonds and they came through. BUT seeing this has put me off buying more. It is blatant fraud.

Flag Post

Still, no response from Kabam. Kongregate send me a mail. It seems that they are agree to refund me with kreds, but then what ?
I bought Diams before, it was ok, what about tomorrow ?

Flag Post

Same from me,
started to buy a Greenwich bag, buy 225 kreds, then buy diamonds, Kreds gone, diamonds not shown.

This is sad, this game is heavy bugged; still no response from Kabam and Kong support too…

What is the best way to act?

Flag Post

Glad I am not the only one, can’t believe this has been bugged this long :o

Flag Post

I’d say the best way to act is everyone with the problem getting together and complaining to Kongregate and Kabam, demanding refunds if you do not get your diamonds. It might motivate them into fixing the bug at least.

Flag Post

I have received my diamonds from Kabam now

Flag Post

Still haven’t got mine. Getting a little upset. This just isn’t right.

Flag Post

well they just had a maintenance you know. coz they just added the new assassins. you should call them. i know there is a hotline in kabam.com

Flag Post

I contact Kabam, they send me a standard mail, explaining where and how to complain. I made a complete reclamation 5 days ago…
No Reply…
I want that tread at the top of the forum until they give me what I paid for !
Also, I already contact Kongregate.

Flag Post

well i haven’t had this problem but this comment will bump the thread.

Flag Post

same with me I purchased the 400+25 and been almost an hour and nothing. What the hell is with these ppl? first time i purchase diamonds and this happens lol…..

Flag Post

Hope you are patient… it’s been a week now since I buy my pack… kabam is still ignoring me…
How many people to launch a Class Action ?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator