[WarMage Battlegrounds] Battle Strategy - Situations

7 posts

Flag Post

Battle Strategy – Situations

Welcome to Battle Strategy – Situations. This is a kind of a discussion game where players discuss the next “few actions” that a certain team should do. I think this will prove interesting, and might provoke a bit of debating within the forums. As of now, there’s barely anyone who comes on.

Also, if you have your own screenshot (please upload it to imgur, or at least a short link), just PM it to me on Kongregate, and I might add it. I am after all, quite new to this game, thus it would be good for getting some great strategic positions from some more expert players.

I shall keep a record of all the positions used, with the most recent one placed directly on the page instead of via link. I will be recording in New Zealand time, so I might be one day ahead of some of you.

Good luck!

Flag Post

Current Situation

Thursday 12/04/12 (Longswrath 1v1 Ranked):

Orange’s Cleric to move. What do you think Orange’s next couple of moves/plan should be, to defeat that life dragon as efficiently as possible?

Situation Archives

Flag Post

If I’m honest, during this battle I never actually had to kill the life dragon, due to him surrendering, although I got his Life Dragon down to around 15 (Or 11, or something…).

Basically, a frost 7-hex atk from Ice Mage, with some good hits from Warrior and Berserker, and a tremor spell.

Oh, and the life dragon used to be a berserker.

Flag Post

Yeah so. Should I just delete this topic?

Flag Post

No, don’t delete it!

Flag Post

Well no one’s posting…

Flag Post
Originally posted by burstThia:

No, don’t delete it!

Time to revive. Seems that Warmage has 9 Kong players, and 26 people on right now…I predict a steep increase of players.