[Star Supremacy] Maintenance at 03:30 am April 13th server time

14 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,
we will have a maintenance at 03:30am April 13th server time, please log out before the maintenance to avoid unexpected issues.

Updates:
1. Levers of fortune added.
2. Instance added.
3. No more exp from Space Fortress(instance is now a good place for farming :) )
4. Ship construction time reduced
5. Fleets flying time adjusted—-Beginners’ flying time shortened
6. Colony resource production increased
7. Commander energy recovery speed increased.
8. New UI

Flag Post

No more EXP from space fortress, now that sucks :(

Flag Post

Totally agree with Mazoo. How are we suppose to level up commanders now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mazoo2005:

instance gives exp

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mac_Hawk:

Totally agree with Mazoo. How are we suppose to level up commanders now?

instance gives exp ,don;t worry

Flag Post
Originally posted by barbily:
Originally posted by mazoo2005:

instance gives exp

would you care to elaborate? what are Instance

Flag Post

sever is back

Flag Post

Server not working yet … i have black screen

Flag Post

I got black screen as well.
Thinking that maybe my use of Firefox may be contributing in some way or form, I fired up IE, and I noticed that the notice at the start is different. Where as with FF its still talking about the opening of the new Gemini server, on IE it was talking about the new Star Instance.
This makes me wonder if clearing browser cache on Firefox may help, but I am hesitant to try it.

For now, the game seems to be working on IE- and I have to say the new UI looks very nice.

Flag Post

CLEAR YOUR CACHE.. Cuz it loaded after I did that

Flag Post

Welcome to B-Cred Supremacy!
Space forts were free and unlimited.
Space forts gave sequential battles without having to pick commanders

Instance is free, but only get one battle every two hours or so. Otherwise, cough up B-Creds. What once took mabye 2 hours, will now take a week.

Flag Post

Why did you do this? Whenever you have an update theres a couple good things, then you just absolutely ruin everything about this game screwing up the necterthat feeds us, when we say that we don’t want the game to be a corsair hunt that doesn’t mean remove mxp packs from corsairs it means that you INCREASE arena mxp and mxp from pvp. And what you did to SF’s is just horrible.

Flag Post

I’m quite pleased with this update…

A single run through of capella made me lvls 71 and 72 on a fresh lvl 70…not bad returns considering that leveling in forts was first come/ first serve previously…and was totally without risk of loss.

I’m not sure what people are talking about when they say that stamina recharges slowly…I ran through all the Pirate Lair instance earlier and then came back later to run through Capella on easy…Btw for those of you that gave up too soon…legendary level of Pirates Lair pays off in pink gear…I wonder what legendary lvl of Capella pays off in…hrm…

Also, I got one mil exp pack from a corsair today but I only farmed 5 of them…and sure it was only a blue but yes they still drop occasionally and yes mil exp in arena is too low considering the losses that one takes in the arena.

Seriously, this is a very good update…and I haven’t liked many of them up till now either.

Flag Post

Maybe Instances should start giving out mxp? just little packs like 50, 200 and 1k. Neminsis did convince me in chat and its 30m till stam increases. However I think it would be nice if you could jump ahead in the instances because I hate being stuck with fighting 200 shuttles and getting lv 20 equip when I have a fleet that could take the legendery run easily.